Chapter 9- His Story

*Jc's Point of View*

We got to a beachy spot. There was a light house and a huge drop off into the water. We sat on the rocks and made small talk. Then Brielle looked at me and asked me about my life. I told her all about my life. The ups the downs. She held me when I got sad and laughed with me when I was happy. She was so easy to talk to just because she listened. By the time I was done the tide was coming in and we were getting hungry again. We stopped at a place called Iggy's and ate at the picnic tables they had. It was mid February, but we were bundled up. Brielle sat next to me and I hugged her to my side. She was so tiny, like a little kid. We got back into the car at 8:30.

*Brielle's Point of View*

We had just finished eating and we were getting back in the car. Jc turned to me and asked if I could stay with him again. He didn't want to be lonely. At that second my mom called and asked if I was staying with Jc again. I told her I was if it was alright. She said that was alright. "Why is she totally okay with you staying with me?" Jc asked. "Well I'm sure she trusts you and you make me happy. I don't really have friends or leave the house for things other than gymnastics and school," I said sort of sadly. He looked at me, then back at the road. "Well, I like hanging out with you," Jc said and smiled. I smiled back. "So what are your plans for the rest of the night?" I asked Jc. "Um wanna rent a movie and pizza," Jc asked. "Perfect, just so you know I can eat pizza. It's the best thing ever," I laughed. "Good," Jc smiled, "You need to eat." I giggled and looked down at my stomach. "I'm gonna order you a large, and I dare you to eat it all," Jc laughed. "That would make a good video," I smirked and looked at him. Jc winked at me, "Good idea Bri, but we are still renting a movie," Jc laughed and pulled up to a Redbox. He rented a scary movie. "Do you wanna stop back at your house for clothes?" Jc asked. I blushed, "I sorta had a feeling we'd be hanging out for a while," I giggled as I pulled a bag of clothes out from the back seat. Jc laughed and messed up my hair. We were ready for a fun night. .