Chaper 34- Change is Good

*Jc's Point of View*

Brielle and I  had ro board the plane the next day. I couldn't be more relieved. I slipped my arm around her shoulder and she leaned her head on me. "We are going home," I said glancing down at her. She smiled, "I know." I could sense the relief in her voice.

"Jc I've been thinking..." Brielle said turning in front of me. "Yeah?" I asked curiously. "What if we get our own place in L.A?" she asked. I could tell she was hoping I would want to move out of the o2l house. "Why?" I asked immediately confused. "Well.... It's just I think it time for something new," she answered. "Maybe..." I replied clearly not wanting to go anywhere. Brielle sensed that. "You know what, just forget I said anything," she forced a smile and started walking ahead of me.

"Brielle, why do you want to go somewhere else?" I asked jogging up next to her. "It's just I have bad memories in that house... I don't want to go back to the same place I keep leaving," she said nervously. I stopped and sighed. It did make sense. "I want to be with you," Brielle said resting her arms on my shoulders, "But it's hard for me keep coming back to the place where bad things have happened."

"I don't know where you want to go Breille.." I said looking at her in the eyes. I could tell that she really wanted this. "It doesn't matter," Brielle answered. "But please don't feel like you have to leave. I know how much you love living with the guys." I just looked at her. "Jc, I'll just get a place and live alone. It can be near the house. We can hang out all the time." Brielle quickly added sensing that I didn't want to go anywhere.

You can't live alone Brielle, you're not old enough." I said pulling out of her grasp. "I don't want you living alone anyways. You are too young for that," I said, instantly regretting it. She let out a sarcastic laugh, "Please Jc, do not treat me like some little kid. Your my boyfriend not my baby sitter." "You know I didn't mean it that way, I just worry about you." I said pulling her back into a hug, "Look if you really want to move out, its going to be a place close  so I can check on you all the time." 

Brielle smiled and nodded. "TERMINAL 324 TO CALIFORNIA BOARDNING NOW," the intercom announced. I took Brielle's hand and we walked onto the plane. We got our seats and we quickly were in the air. Brielle fell asleep on my shoulder as soon as we took off. I leaned my head back on my seat and closed my eyes. As much as I wanted to go to sleep, I couldn't. There was too much on my mind.

I glanced at her. It scares me that she just wants to leave. My timid Brielle is gone. She no longer needs me for everything becasue she is scared of the world. That makes me happy but scares the shit out of me at the same time.

READ ME PLEASE

_____________________________________________________________________________________Hey everyone! So I've noticed that my story is almost at 20k.... Wow.. Please let me know how all you guys found my story in the comments! I'M SORRY I haven't updated in a while. I've been crazy busy! I have gymnastics 11 hours a week and it takes up a lot. Plus I've had MAJOR writers block. Thats mainly why this chapter sorta sucks. So if you have any suggestions, let me know! ALSO if I gave you my instagram would you guys follow it? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!! <3- Maddie