Chapter 6: Twitter Drama

*Jc's Point of View*

I woke back up and it was 11:30 in the afternoon. Brielle was up too, I'm not sure for how long but she was playing Candy Crush on her phone. I was still hugging her, and she was still curled up in a ball. I tased her in the side with my finger and she jumped. "JC!" she shrieked. I laughed and reasled her from my arms. She rolled over on to her back and looked over at me. "My mom said I could hang out with you for the rest of the day, I mean unless you're planning on doing something," she said somewhat excited. I smirked and asked her what we were gonna do. She smiled back, " First off, you need to tell your crazy fandom that I'm not your girlfriend!" I laughed, "Hey, you were part of them, I know you were." "Well yeah but I wasn't crazy!" she replied, "and thats not the point, you just need to calm them down, I don't wanna get shot!" I liked how she was so concerned about my fans. I like how she knew they'd get jealous or mad. "Fine," I answered, "I will tell them in a video.. not now but soon." "Okay fine.." Briellef answered back. "Okay good, but now more importantly, what are we doing today?" I asked. "Um, I'm not sure.. there isn't much to do here. I could take you to do a ton of R.I things but its gonna take a lot of driving around," Brielle said unsure. In a car with her all day? Of course I want to do that! "Perfect," I answered and walked over to give her a hug. She laughed into my chest. I let go and picked her up off the ground, "okay we need you to eat right now, you weight like 30 lbs," I laughed and tossed her on the bed. "Jc I'm fine!!" She giggled and looked down. "Yeah your perfect but you can eat, there for you should eat all the shit you want!" "Don't worry Jc, with the places we are going today, there is a ton to eat," she smirked and walked over to the bathroom," Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna take a shower," she said with the cutest hint of attitude. "Nope I don't mind," I laughed to myself. She's so cute.