Chaper 29- Hospital

*Jc's Point Of View*

Everything seemed normal. I had Brielle back. And that's all I really cared about. I can't believe she came back.

I don't know what I'd do if she didn't...I wasn't entirely sure she was worth fighting for. I can tell she isn't happy a lot and all I want is for her to be happy. She isn't happy when she is stressed.

I was just sick of her being so upset all the time and not telling me why. I feel like she should go home because she can't handle this. Of course I love her and want her here, but I can't keep watching her deteriorate. I feel like at some point she'll just burst.

I feel like I keep her here and that she feels bad about missing home.

I ran my fingers through her hair as we watched a movie. She laid her head in my lap. Brielle rolled over and laid so she was on her back.

I smiled. She just looked at me with a blank expression. "Are you okay?" I asked rubbing her face. She nodded and sat up. "My head is pounding," Brielle said closing her eyes. "Do you wanna go to sleep?" I asked taking her hand. She nodded and began walking to our room.

Her pace slowed down and she just stood there. I held her in my arms as her body went limp. Brielle's head fell back on my shoulder.

I froze. "Ricky! CALL 911," I screamed. I held Brielle close to me. "WHAT WHATS GOING ON!" Ricky yelled back running down the stairs phone in hand. "Brielle fainted!" I said urgently. I held her in my arms and rubbed her back.

I heard Ricky in the other room, "Hi my friend just fainted----" his voice was shaky and I could tell he was nervous.

Five minutes later I heard the sirens and saw the lights. I hadn't let go of Brielle and I just kept telling her that everything would be okay.

Kian and Connor were at a meeting so I texted them and they came home immediately and drove to hospital.

I sat in the ambulance as they hooked up IVs and got her blood pressure. Her eyes flickered open and she was shocked. The medics laid her head down supported it with a neck brace. It scared me how vaunerable Brielle was.

I went to her side and grabbed her hand. It was clammy and shaking but she was relieved that i was there. Her terrified eyes looked up at me," What happened?" she tried to get out. "Babe you fainted, but its okay now," I answered rubbing her hand with my thumb. "Brielle have you been eating?" The medic asked Brielle. She sighed and shook her head. "When was the last time you ate something?" the medic urged. "A couple days ago," Brielle squeaked out.

Why wasn't she eating? I was nervous and confused. Brielle was perfect. Why would she not eat and get herself into this mess?

We got to the hospital and she was set down in a room. Now that Brielle was fully conscience, she could be left unattended. I went to her side and grabbed her hand. "Baby why haven't you been eating?" I asked nervously. She shrugged, "I was stressed and I didn't know and It felt good to be hungry."

I looked at her and I was concerned. "Did you want to loose wait?" I said placing my hand on her stomach. She shook her head and her eyes became glassy. "I knew it was stupid. I just didn't feel good enough anymore and I was stressed and--"

"Brielle honey are you okay?" Her mom frantically asked running into the hospital room.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I usually don't leave you guys hanging but... there's a first for everything.... I noticed a lot of new readers... So if you just started reading..WELCOME!!!!!!!! I promise guys I'm trying to update more. I promise it's just. I have sooo much going on... What do you guys think of me doing a younow? Its so easy and fun you can ask me personally, questions about the story! just let me know guys! LOVE YOUUU- Maddie<333