Chapter 2: Better than I Expected

*2 weeks later*

Jc was landing in Rhody today and Brielle could not be more excited. His flight landed at 10:30 so Brielle couldn't pick him up but she couldn't drive anyways. Jc and Brielle texted and called each other non stop for 2 weeks up until Jc's flight. They discussed what they were going to do and how his trip will be and everything. Right when Jc landed he took out his phone and texted Brielle.

Jc: holy crap it's cold here

Brielle: well you're not in L.A anymore Haha

Jc: I can tell

Brielle: awe poor Jc! Do you need me to come hold you??

Jc: that would actually be perfect right now. Can we hang out?

Brielle: haha Jc, it's almost 11!! And I can't drive

Jc: I'll pick you up!

Brielle: haha I don't know how well that'll go down with my mom but I'll ask..

Brielle had a good way to stay calm in her texts to Jc. She was sassy and funny and so was Jc. Brielle tipped toed into her moms room, "hey mommy I love you," Brielle said as cute as possible. "I love you too Bri what do you want?" Her mom muffled into her pillow obviously annoyed. "Mom Jc just landed and he wants to hang out... Can he come pick me up?" Brielle asked in the sweetest tone. "Oh Brielle..it's late!" Her mom answered. "But mom I'm such a huge fan of this kid!! Please! He's 21 and responsible, you can trust me!" Brielle begged practically on her hands and knees. "Fine but you better call me if something happens, and just be back soon..." Brielle's mom answered surprisingly. "Oh my gosh mom thank you, I love you!!" Brielle squealed!! "Mmmhmmm," her mom answered already drifting back to sleep. Brielle pulled out her phone and called Jc

*phone call*

Brielle: so what time are you picking me up??

Jc: she said yes??

Brielle: yeah but it took a lot of begging. If she was wide awake it would've taken more

Jc: haha that's good! I'm picking up my uncles car

so just give me ur address and I'll head over

Brielle: okay! What are we doing?

Jc: whatever you want babe!

Brielle: Ouff babe??

Jc: oh um sorry I jus-

Brielle: it's fine haha just text me when you get here

Jc: okay byee bri

Brielle hung up the phone and plopped onto her bed and screamed into a pillow. "Holy crap he called me Babe," Brielle yelled. She turned onto her back and smiled. "This week is going to be awesome!" She thought to herself.

Brielle tore clothes out of her closet to figure out what to wear. She finally decided on a white cropped sweater that showed off the slightest bit of her gymnast abs and black leggings. She put a pair of riding boots on her feet and looked in the mirror. "Perfect," Brielle smiled. She went into her bathroom and re-straightened her hair and re applied makeup adding some winged eye liner to her lids. She glanced in the mirror. She wasn't the prettiest girl in the world, freckles were all over her face and she had little break outs that she tried to hid with makeup. Her eyes were her best feature although she didn't like them too much. They are a pale blue and they are bright.

Brielle sat by the window at the front of her house watching cars go by her house. Finally she saw Jc. She knew it was him because the car was crawling down her road, slightly stopping at each house to look at the number. He slowly pulled into her drive way and seconds later Brielle got a text from him saying he was here. Brielle grabbed her phone and wallet and yelled to her mom that she was leaving. She walked out the door, "Hey Jc!!" She called to him. "Hey Brielle!!" Jc said as he climbed out of the car to greet her. "Damn you are tiny," Jc chuckled as he towered over Brielle giving her an unintentional bear hug. Brielle laughed into his chest and looked up at him. "This is so cool," Brielle giggled. "I know,"Jc smiled. "Can I pick you up?" Jc awkwardly asked. "Haha yeah sure." Brielle laughed and rolled her eyes. Jc picked Brielle lifted her all they way over her head. "Oh my god Jc!!" Brielle screeched trying to gain balance In the air. "Jc laughed and lowered her arms into a hug. "It's not everyday you get to pick up a girl that weighs 5lbs." Jc laughed. "Jc I'm not quite 5lbs... Add 90 to that.." Brielle shyly laughed. "Still tiny!!!!" Jc yelled and walked over to the passenger door and opened it. Brielle slid in and waited for Jc.

Jc stated the car and pulled out of the driveway. "So what do you wanna do?" Jc asked focused on the road. "Um we could go to the movies..." Brielle answered. "No! Something a Rhode Islander would do!" Jc laughed back. "Um we could go to the wall..." Brielle suggested. "A wall..?" Jc asked confused. " It over looks the water. It's really pretty I swear." Brielle promised. "Okay if you say so.." Jc said looking at Brielle somewhat unsure.

The two road all the way down to Narraganset and pulled up to the wall. The water misted over the wall and the whole side walk was empty expect for Jc and Brielle. Jc slipped his arm over Brielle's shoulder.

*Brielle's Point Of View*

Jc put his arm around me! I'm literally screaming inside. On the outside I try to act so calm and comfortable. Jc could tell I was happy so he pulled me closer and we sat on the ledge over looking the water together. My head rested on his shoulder. Jc looked at me, "I have an idea." He said with a smirk. "What is it..?" I asked unsure of what it could be. Jc got up and walked over to the car unlocking the trunk and pulling out a camera and a tripod. "Video time," he laughed as he set up the tripod on the sidewalk. He hopped up next to me again and start the video.