Chapter 28- Trusting

*Brielle's Point Of View*

It was 3 am and I sat in the hotel room. I watched at least 15 episodes of gossip girl.

I was sick to my stomach. Every time I was about to fall asleep I was jolted awake by nerves. Thoughts crossed my mind. What if they don't want me back?

What if they like it better when I'm not at the house? What if Jc moves on? That's the one that scared me the most.

At that moment I realized I didn't want to be alone. I have made myself rely on Jc for comfort even if he was the one that hurt me.

I decided to go back to the house. I knew tomorrow I'd regret giving up so fast.

I've always liked those fairy tale endings when the prince chases after the princess.

But Jc has done enough chasing. He loved me. But I love him too. It's not fair that I give him such a hard time.

I packed up the few things I brought to the hotel room and checked out. I got nervous. The previous thoughts fled through my mind once again. I hesitated going back, but I knew I didn't want to leave the house anymore.

I got in the cab. I didn't tell Connor I was coming back becasue I knew he would just tell me to be stronger. I wanted to give up this time. I leaned my head against the window. I was tired. It was 3am..

I arrived at the house and got out of the cab. I was nervous. I opened the front door and I was as quiet as possible. Sure enough Jc's light was turned on. His door was closed but the bright light beamed under the door.

I tip toed over. I held my breath and opened the door. Jc layed on the bed with his eyes wide open. He glanced at me and was about to say something. "Shh, its okay," I said turning off the light. He nodded and opened his arms. I crawled into him. "I'm sorry," I whispered into his ear. He rubbed my back.

"Don't be sorry Brielle," Jc said calmly. "I love you," I whispered. He kissed my forehead,"I love you too." I smiled. I didn't want to be anywhere else.

~Next Morning~

I woke up wrapped in Jc's arms. He was awake. I looked at him,  "Hey," I smiled. He laughed, "Hey," he replied. He kissed my nose. I giggled and kissed him on the lips. It gave me butterflies.

We got up after that. I showered and put on shorts and a cropped top and walked out to the kitchen with my hair up in a towel. Kian was in the kitchen eating. "Brielle what are you wearing on your head?" He laughed. "Wait, BREILLE!" He yelled runninng over giving me a huge hug. "Yeah I'm back," I giggled as the towel fell out of my hair. "BRIELLE IS BACK?!?!" I heard Ricky yell from his room. He came running down stairs giving me a huge hug almost knocking me over.

Connor walked in. "I told you guys she'd come back," He laughed. I walked over and hugged him \,"Thank you," I said into his ear. "Your welcome," He said hugging me tightly.

I've realized that these are the people that care about me no matter what happens. I know I can go to them if I need something. Jc walked into the kitchen and slipped and arm around my waist. "Please don't leave again," He said resting his chin on my shoulder. "I don't want to," I said hugging his arms.

"Good," Ricky smiled, "I was worried!" I laughed. It's nice to know they care about me. I know they care enough to protect me. If they thought Jc was ever going to hurt me, I know they'd tell me to leave. But I trust them and they want to keep me safe. They know I'm safe when I'm living with them so that's where I want to stay.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! I'm updating more frequently now! :) I'm finding more time to so thats awesome! THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR 6K!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! Make sure you follow me on twitter!! @jc_my_babe! You guys can ask questions, make suggestions, or just get updates and sneak peeks on new chapters! Make sure you guys give suggestions in the comments on here too!! It makes it soo much easier to write when I have a plan!! And I like updating for you guys!! THANKS FOR READING!! ~~Maddie<333