Chapter 33- Hard to Handle

*Brielle's Point of View*

I swung my new and fully packed backpack over my shoulder. My first day of school is today. Jc stayed up until 3 just to wish me good luck at 6. It gave me butterflies when I talked to him.

He just sounded so happy for me. I felt like I was getting a virtual hug from him. I was sad I couldn't get a real one, but him talking made up for it.

I shoved a piece of toast in my mouth and headed out the door. I drove to my school. The building looked intimidating. I froze. "This is an awful idea," I said to my self. My hands had begun to shake.

I closed my eyes and put my head on the steering wheel and told myself to calm down. My phone vibrated on the center consul and I looked up. Jc was on the screen. "Hey babe," I answered immediately. I was clearly shaken up. "Are you okay Brielle," Jc asked worried. "Oh yeah," I sniffled, "Why are you still up?" "Because I knew you'd be nervous," he giggled. I smiled, he knew me too well. "I wanna go home Jc," I whined into the phone. "Brielle no, you deserve this. You need to have fun," Jc sighed. "Okay," I gave in, "Thank you Jc, I love you." "I love you too babe, now go to school. You'll be fine."

I hung up the phone and relaxed in my seat. Then I sat up and stepped out of my car. I grabbed my bag from the back seat and started walking in.

I was greeted with glares and confused stares. I just tried to hold my head high and ignore it. A girl named Bella ran up to me and her eyes were wide, "You are dating Jc!" She screeched. I gave a slight smile and nodded. "You are so lucky!" She said grabbing my arms. I giggled, " Believe me, I know I am." She laughed and ran away. I was confused but happy she wasn't mean to me about me dating Jc.

Maybe school won't be that bad.

•1 hour later•

Just kidding.

In the past hour I've been called a slut and I've been ridiculed for coming back. I kept coming in and out of focus. I couldn't focus because I was emotionally drained. Already.. I slipped my phone out of my sweat shirt pocket and hid it under my desk. I texted Jc.

Me: hey I'm having a hard time :(

I sighed. His phone must be dead, it wouldn't deliver. I looked up and saw girls glaring at me. I was so done with this.

I got through the rest of the day and I couldn't wait until I got in my car so I could just break down. I walked out into the lobby and pushed my way out of the school. Kids flooded the parking lot.

I rushed to my car but stopped dead in my tracks. Jc stood next to it. His hands were in his pockets and he had a beanie in his hair. I was immediately relieved. I dropped my bag next to my car and ran over. I collapsed into his arms. He said nothing, he just held me. "You knew I couldn't handled it," I sobbed into his chest.

He rubbed my back and held me up. "No," He responded, "I knew you could handle it. I just knew you'd need a little cheering up." I pulled my face away from his chest and looked at him. He cupped my face, "You can handle anything Brielle." I smile and pecked him on the lips. "Oh I wish I could," I replied and I closed my eyes.

Jc kissed my forhead and whispered in my ear. "I don't want to scare you, but people are staring." I looked around and saw girls staring, mesmorized. I giggled and rolled my eyes, "Let's go home." Jc nodded and got in the passenger side. I grabbed my bag a chucked it in the back and got into the drivers seat. "Okay so I'll go home and pack and then we can go," I said to myself as I turned on the car.  "Wait go where?" Jc asked confused. "Home," I repeated glacing at him. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"I missed you," I told Jc as I interlocked my fingers with his. "I missed you too," Jc replied squeezing my hand. I'm finally going to go home. Home is where your heart is. Jc is my heart. ( Ok I'm sorry that was really corny haha )

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Happy to finally get a chance to update! If you tell me to update I will you guys so just keep telling me to and I will. It just takes some time guys so be patient! I tried to make it a little longer so I hope that makes up for it! I really hope you guys like the story so far. Writing this chapter made me really happy! I'm not sure why but it made me smile! I hope it did the same for you. Let me know in the comments. :) Love you guys! Also, thanks for 12k!- Maddie~~