-26-

Julie's Pov~

I walked up to Daryl who was watching the walkers on the other side of the gate looking deep In thought. "What are you thinking about?" I asked stopping next to him. He looked at me shocked I'm talking to him. "nothing" he replied.

"If we're going to be friends again you need to be honest" I said not looking at him but at the forest. "Friends? Friends is what you thought of us before?" He asked sounding hurt "honestly I thought and  hoped we were more only to have that hope crushed when you left and said I wasn't your problem after all I went through having you leave me when I needed you most" I said emotionlessly.

"Don't you think I regret it?! I've been beating myself up over it! Don't you think I'm sorry!?" He snapped It didn't phase to me "I don't care you did it, it's done" I said calmly still not looking at him. "Julie I am sorry" He said calm now.

"mhmm I know" I said "Look at me" I turned my head slightly and looked at him "forgive me?" he asked I sighed "fine" I smirked. He leaned in and kissed my lips lightly.

I kissed back. I pulled away "I got to go patrolling" I said walking away only to run into his asshole of a brother Merle. "hey there girl slow down" he said "what. in. the. blue. hell do you want?" I snapped "you forgave my little brother I was hoping we could forgive and forget"

I eyed him "I forgive people who deserve to be forgiven not assholes who leave me to die" I snap "and you thought my baby brother was worth your forgiveness?" He asked I nodded not knowing where this was going "well then you should know that me and my brother were going to rob this group blind before I got left behind"

with that he walked away leaving me there frozen in shock 'why would he do that?'