-02-

Julie's Pov~

I walked closer to the arguing. i was behind a bush and saw a man with a sheriff uniform and a red neck looking guy yelling i could barley make out what they were saying i heard was Atlanta and roof...

I stepped out of the bush and everyone in their camp turned to me i raised my crossbow afraid what the were going to do... The red neck looking one raised a crossbow as well and i saw that he had the same arrows as the one that the buck had in his side.. I was right the buck was being hunted...

The sheriff looking guy raised a python. It was a nice gun and then he spoke "who the hell are you?" I smirked and said "i should be asking you that. " then he said "you're in our camp so anwser the question"

I lowered my crossbow and put the strap around my shoulder "i'm Julie. My camp is like a thirty minuite walk from here"

He lowered his pistol but the other guy's crossbow was still aimed at me the sheriff looking guy said "how'd you find us?" i pointed to the red neck and they all looked confused

i laugh and say "there was a buck that came out my camp t had a yellow and red arrow stuck in it's side i removed the arrow and sent it on it's way and followed where it came from and her i am and by the way next time you hunt a buck don't shoot its side that's not going to kill it"

The sheriff guy chuckled a bit and said "I'm Rick Grimes" he put his hand out for me to shake i was cautious so i just looked at

"well i'm gonna head back.." i turned to walked but someone grabbed my wrist i quickly turned around and pulled my pistol out and aimed

Rick let go and i lowered it and said "sorry it's a reflex" he nodded and asked "are there more where you are?' I shook my head while saying "no"

Another man with a black shotgun walked up and said "you'd expect us to belive you survived all by yoursel all this time?"

i rolled my eyes and turned and walked back to my camp. I knew they were probably following me seeing as i wanted them to see for themselves.

we got to my camp and i had mt table set up out side and my fire pit not far away. my R.v. When we got there i said "does that anwser your question?"

The man with the shotgun said "i guess so.." i turned to face them and said "well you guys go back to your camp and i'll be here see'ya"

The man with the shot gun and Rick talked in private with the rest of their group about some thing i was assuming they were debating on killing me or not if they tried well then i would take a few down with me.

Rick turned to me and said "how'd you like to finally have a group?" I was honestly shocked "uh... i'd would like that..." he smiled warmly and i was a little confused and it was noticable because he said "do you want to join our's"

"sure..."

~Hey guys it's Wintersimmortal here and i'd like to say that since season 4 starts on sunday i might make the story like kinda speed up so ya if you want me to continue threw each season then i will i just need you to comment telling me so ya bye!~