Chapter 2

THIS HAS BEEN (RELATIVELY) EDITED

I woke up in a tent. I shot up only to instantly regret it. I look down and see my whole torso bandaged. I lift the blanket and see my thigh bandaged as well.

"You really shouldn't move, love. Makes it hurt worse when you move." Said Peter, causing me to jump, also regretting that. I feel two strong hands on my shoulder, gently pushing me down. I follow and lay down, barely able to breath. I reach up and feel bare shoulder.

"Where are my clothes!" I see Peter smirk.

"They had to be removed. They were no longer useful and got in the way of the healing process." He said flatly. I could tell that he was trying to hold in his laughter.

"I need clothes! Your crazy if you think I'm going run around naked!" I said trying to get up again. Peter put his hand on my chest.

"Calm down I have extras." He assured me. I look from his face to his hand and back. Whether he realized where his hand was I couldn't tell.

"Unless you would like to become Captain Hook I suggest you remove your hand from its current position." He smiled, but didn't move a muscle.

"I'd like to see you try." He taunted, moving his fingers back and forth. I grabbed his wrist and twisted his hand off then grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him to me.

"Tada!!" I whispered.

"Well good for you!" He mock appraised me. "Do you want a cookie?"

"Why yes, actually I do!" I said sarcastically. Peter pulled up his hand and produced a chocolate chip cookie.

"Well merry Christmas!" He pulled the cookie back as I went to reach for it. "Wait... you have to pay me. You can't get something for nothing you know."

"Does it look like I grow money or something?"

"It won't cost much, just a token really trifle." I sighed loudly and rolled my eyes.

"Nice quote of a kid movie. So what this cost? According to the movie you take my voice."I said sarcastically.

"Mmm... not quite." He said quietly. He leaned forward until our noses touched.

"Peter." I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I still need clothes." He smiled, got up, and walked to a dresser. He grabbed a small shirt and shorts.

"Here these might fit you, love, seeing that your way smaller than me."

"I'm not that small!" I objected,grabbing the shirt and shorts. I slowly put on the shirt. The hem hung past my waist, almost mid-thigh. I saw Peter look me up and down then smiled.

"Sure your not that small!" He said sarcastically, still staring at me, his eyes running up and down my body. I growl loudly and bare my fangs. He chuckles and walks out so I could put on the shorts. The shirt was so big that it hid the shorts and made it look like I had no clothes besides the shirt.

I slowly stood up and shakily walked outside the tent. The boys' eyes automatically shot down to my bare legs. I growl, hiss, and bare my fangs again. They forces their eyes away from me and somewhere else.

"Hey, love, you shouldn't be up." Said Peter walking silently up behind me.

"And miss all the fun! I think not!"

"Well in that case, who wants to hear some music?" The boys all shouted happily and sat down around the fire blazing in the middle of the camp. Peter pulls out a pan flute and softly plays a tune. It was beautiful I could listen to the sounds all day for eternity. I see Peter slightly smirk at me.

"Very nice, wonderful melody, great tune. But where's the singing?" I ask when he finished. They looked at me like I was insane.

"How about you show us this 'singing'" Said Peter curiously. I slowly stand up and walk to the middle near the fire. It takes a bit for me to think of a song.

"When the days are cold

And the cards all fold

And the saints we see are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail

And the wounds we heal

And the worst of all, when the blood's run stale

I wanna hide the truth

I wanna shelter you

But with the beast inside

There's nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breathe

We still are made of greed

This is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat look into my eyes

It's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide

Don't get too close it's dark inside

It's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide

Curtains call

It's the last of all

When the lights fade out all the sin is crossed

So they dug your grave in the masquerade

Will come calling out at the mess you made

Don't want to let you down

But I am hell bound

Though this is all for you

Don't want to hide the truth

No matter what we breath

We still are made of greed

This is my kingdom come this is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat look into my eyes

It's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide

Don't get too close it's dark inside

It's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide

They say it's what you make

I say it's up to fate

It's woven in my soul

I need to let you go

Your eyes they shine so bright

I wanna save that light

I can't escape this now

Unless you show me how

When you feel my heat look into my eyes

It's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide

Don't get too close it's dark inside

It's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide"

"That was... interesting. Very good singing I must say." Said Peter with a slight smile.

"Thanks, I used to sing all the time in the cave with my dad." I said somewhat sadly.

"Bedtime boys unless you have a post to be at, then get to your posts!" Said Peter somewhat sternly.

"Umm question: where do I sleep?" I asked, raising my hand.

"With me." Said Peter flatly, but his smirk and eyes gave away his amusement.

"Your sleeping on the floor. You are not going to be in the same bed as me!" I said while walking to the tent I had come out of earlier.