Chapter 31

Ber p.o.v

Waking to the Neverland birds singing in the trees, I smile and stretch. A large shirt covered me, the reason lost to me at moment, the slit top stopped just at my collarbone and the hem stopped at almost mid-thigh. The reason returned and I smile larger in content.

"Morning love, sleep well I presume?" Petey's husky and raspy morning voice was almost enough to melt me, the pitch had dropped a few levels and matched his unruly self. His hair stood up in various directions with no specific pattern or order, beautiful eyes slightly glazed over, a tired morning smirk lifted his lips, bare chested with his pants on.

"Yes very well, thank you!" He smirked bigger and gently kissed me before standing and stretching himself. I changed and walked out of the tent for practice with the Boys and dad. Father was in his human form, twirling twin longswords with grace as he taught a few boys, Matthew and Samuel, to duel and what to do in a sword fight. The two boys usually had axes but both wanted to learn how to fight with swords and dad agreed to teach them.

"Good, now this is one way to block a straight thrust to the heart..." I walked passed them and to my own swords before spotting Bae and walking up to him and Davy Jones. They seemed to be in some sort of argument.

"Maybe Beryl can help figure this out! Hey Beryl! Which is the best way to decapitate someone?"

"Well, when we behead witches the best way to do that depended truly on what kind of witch she was. If she was a Sheer the best was straight through with a sword. If she was a Ware then it should be a guillotine tipped with silver. If she was a Great then you'll need a pure gold dagger and you have to cut her head off from the front. If I was beheading a human..... probably just with a sword."

"See Davy! Told ya!" I laughed and walked up to my dad when he finished with lessons.

"Baby girl, we should talk." I nod and we sit at the edge of the camp. He rubbed his hands together, something he does when he is nervous in human form.

"I think it's time we go back to earth." I figures this was coming.

"Why dad? There is nothing left there for us. There are no more Dragons, it's just us now. We are hated on earth, hunted everyday like animals to be hung on a wall as a trophy. Do you really want to go back to that? Aren't you happy here?"

"I am happy. I'm happy because I have you back. Do you have any idea how long you were gone?"

"A month maybe."

"You were gone for nearly two years. The time here is different. I went to bed every night for two years hoping and praying that you were alive and well."

"But here we won't have to worry about growing old. We won't have to worry about our race dying out. I love them, dad, all of them. They've become my family and I know they can be yours if you just give them a chance."

"Aren't you afraid of missing out on finding your Soulmate?"

"No, I found him. Here."

"Who?"

"Peter Pan." He nodded and looked around. Couldn't he see the wonder and adventure here? The fun? The adrenaline rush it brings? Can't he see it?

"Please just try and live here. Try to let them be your family like they did me. Promise me you'll try?" He reached out and hugged me gently to him. The smell of brimstone and dirt filled my nose with comfort.

"Yes, I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alrighty then, if you have yet read the extremely long comments in the chapter before between moi and madimay then you already know the new evil person on the island if not that's totally otay! This is my filler chapter between Ber and Alecon about where they shall be living, hopefully in Neverland!! Read to find out!

Thanks for all the comments and reads!! I recently went to Texas (aka Ebola State), didn't get any BTW, and my family told me I should become an author when I grow up. I'm not so sure on that but eh. I think I'm going to take down the other stories I'm working on but not sure about that either. Not this one promise!!

Stay crazy my Little Demons!!

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!