Chapter 20

Beryl p.o.v

I smiled and laughed happily. I made it back! Petey gently grasped my hand and we wandered back to camp. The Boys weren't there, dealing with the rouge Fairies that ran rampant through the island. He lead me into our tent and as soon as the flap was in place, he turned to me and slammed his lips to mine. He gently pulled me to him by my waist and I tangle my fingers in his silky hair.

"What do you want, Petey?" I tease when we slowly part, lingering until we had to breath. He smirked with sexy mischief, his green eyes dialated with lust.

"I want you, Beryl." He growled roughly and attacked my lips again. Our lips moved in perfect sync with each other. His tongue flicked out and swipes my lip, begging for entry and I allowed him. It slid in, searching and gently roaming.

He pushed me back onto the bed and straddles my waist. I reach up and pull the hem of his shirt up and over his head, revealing abs and muscle. He shivers as I absently run my fingertips over his hard stomach. He started grinding his hips to mine and we both moan in pleasure.

It would've gone further, but the boys came back, having defeated the Fairies and coming home to celebrate their victory. They were rather quiet about the cheering, almost reluctant about it. Peter growls in frustration and wanting, but got off and replaced his shirt then walked out of the tent.

"Pan, are you going to be okay?" Asked Felix and everyone quietly added their condolences. 

"Yeah I'll be fine!" He answered with husky excitement. The boys asked why he was so happy about my horrific demise. I slip out the back of the tent and walk a little way into the woods. I change into a dragon and roar, blasting bright blue fire into the night sky.

"What was that?" Demanded Felix loudly. I could see Bae peering into the woods, his expression was hopeful and sad, chiding himself in wishing that he would see something. I change back to myself and race to the other side of the large clearing before repeating what I did earlier. Peter smirked, knowing what was happening.

"Boys get ready, tonight we hunt the legendary Creature of the Woods. First to find the Creature and bring it to camp alive wins!" I catch Petey's eye and stick out my tongue. He smirked largely and winked. I run from the camp, the Boys not far behind me. I launch into the sky and purposely leave large gouges in the soft earth.

I fly out over the ocean, blasting fire at the Mermaids and zipped by too fast for them to register what did the fire and dove into the waves in fear. I land on the sand, the first place I came to at the beach with the Mermaid, and ran into the trees. I could hear the boys crashing through the vegetation in excitement.

"Having fun, love?" Said Petey behind me. I turn and smile at him.

"Oh yes, it never ceases to amaze me the energy of the Boys." He smirked and pinned me up against a large tree, kissing my neck softly.

"And it amazes me that I haven't bedded you earlier. Because your so beautiful it's intoxicating and I can't wait for the day that this-" He spread his hands over my stomach."Has a little tiny me in there."

"I can only imagine, Petey. But this little tiny you has to wait because I have some running to do." I said then gently pushed him away and darted deeper into the Neverland jungle. This lasted for about an hour or so before I was finally found by Bae.

I was sitting in the middle of the camp, eating some deer I caught and cooked with my fire. Bae came stumbling into the camp, weariness dragging on him and slowing him down. He looked up and stared in disbelief at me.

"Beryl? Is that really you?" I smile and stand, spreading out my arms wide. He ran and slammed into me, careful of my chest wound. I could feel him shaking while crying happily. I ran my hand through his wild black hair and cried with him. That's how everyone found us, hugging and crying with happiness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beryl's back!!!!! Thanks for all the reads and votes and comments!! Promise no more criteria again!!

QnA: When do you guys think her dad enters the story? Answer in the comments please!!

Stay crazy my Demons!!

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!