16 ( Second Update)

I got new glasses today, and I don't know how to act 😂. I updated instead of doing my homework cause I care

-

Phylicity

I sat down on the hospital bed and glanced over his dead looking body. "You're stupid. Very stupid"

I grabbed hold of his limp hand and felt my lip quiver.

He was in a coma.

"It's her fault, Bruce. I don't want her here!"

She sobbed on Mr. Tiller's shoulder.

"Phylicity, you can go home for today" Bruce looked at me.

I had barely been here.

"But-"

"You should just go" Genesis walked in with Mya.

"Philly" Mya smiled at me.

"Don't talk to her, Mya. She's a bad person"

I exited the hospital room, and ran into a nurse.

"Do you. . .do you know what happened to him?"

"I know what didn't happen. Surgery"

"Excuse me?"

"He just up and left while he was recovering. Did he seem okay?"

"At first, then he was sweating, and in pain. I saw him change some gauze, and he took a few pills. We went to class, and he just fell asleep and didn't wake up"

"He still has the second bullet in him"

"There was a first one? I didn't- he didn't tell me that he got shot"

"He was here for about a month and requested no visitors. Earlier, we came to check on him, but the bathroom door was locked. On his notepad, he said he was going to Philly"

"But he got shot?" I knew it was real, but it didn't even sound possible.

"Once in the arm, walking to the store. The second time, here in the hospital. It was in the exact same spot"

He left the hospital to come see me.

I would kill him when he woke up.

Mya's sobbing could be heard from down the hall. "Is not answer, mommy"

-

I crawled in bed, and threw the cover over myself.

"Hey, baby sister" Jasmine sat some stuff down, and laid across the lump that was me.

"No thank you"

She yanked the cover off of me. "I'll be quiet this time"

I dragged my body ontop of hers, and let her run her hands through my hair.

"I won't be able to see him" I focused on the wall.

"And why the hell not"

"His mother said that was my fault, and his father heavily suggested that I leave"

"That shit ain't right. Just cause she hurtin', she don't gotta go pointing fingers, making my little sister feel like shit. All you ever did is love him"

"Huh?"

"Oh, you don't have to say it" Jasmine started to twist my hair.

"I want to know how he's doing. I want to be with him"

"Bryson's a strong person-"

"That's the little pep talk that everyone gives. I don't know for sure"

"Shit, he was strong enough to walk out of the hospital for you. That was cute"

"It was stupid, cause now he's worse"

"You're swooning over it, somewhere in there" She touched over my heart.

"I gave him my virginity two days ago"

"I know, I had to lurk around the house"

"Jasmine"

"I was just being honest. But he sounded like he was pipin' you good"

"Okay, that's enough"

"Did you see his butt?"

"No" I laughed.

"Well you should've" She yawned, and leaned back. "I hoped you changed these sheets, Phylicity"

-