38

Bryson

"I don't think you're as bad as everyone makes you out to be, Phyl"

"Thank you"

"That shit you doing ain't cool. I heard that you drugged and raped me"

"I did but-"

"There's no excuse" I rolled over, and Eris was sitting in a chair right infront of me.

I jumped back so damn fast.

"Eris" I pushed Phyl off of me.

"Bryson" Phylicity grabbed my arm.

"I think you're stupid" Eris nodded her head. "Dumbass"

"Don't call me that" I got up, and went straight to the shower.

I dragged Eris in there too, clothes and all.

"You was crazy for me too, at one point" I tried to pull her clothes off.

"Don't touch me when you was laid up with another bitch"

"Okay, but your clothes are soaking wet now"

"Okay, but I didn't ask for your assistance. I'm not elderly"

So we stood there, and had a stare down.

"So you going to school soaking wet?"

"I think I might fight you. The only place I'm going today is jail"

"Dang, you gone fight me cause you jealous?"

"Jealous of a sloppy hoe? I think the fuck not"

Eris rolled her eyes, and I slammed her against the shower wall before yanking her skin down to reveal the deep gashes in her skin.

"I specifically told you not to do this bullshit anymore"

"It's none of-"

"And you got the nerve to call me a dumbass"

She slipped, but I caught her before she fell, and helped her stand.

She started to cry, and I cut the water off before getting a towel.

"I think you a ball of soft with a hard exterior"

-

"I didn't mean to make you cry, Eris. I'm sorry"

She nodded her head, and stared off into space.

"Eris. . ."

She didn't even blink, and I sighed before looking down at the sweatpants I had given her.

"You wore sweatpants when we first met, yeah?"

She glanced at me, and nodded. "Remember?"

"Nah, it was just a guess. I think"

A nigga approached me looking mad.

"Ayo, what the fuck is your problem, hurting Cleo like that?"

"Boyfriend?" I questioned. "Who are you?"

"Demarcus, stop" Eris said.

"What, you want me to knock some sense into you? Shut the fuck up Eris, cause yo ass was a fuckin' flip flop too. Fake ass"

"Look, all i'm saying is. . . If you put your hands on Bryson, potentially putting him back in the hospital, then I might potentially pull this easy glade knife and slice your damn skin up like confetti"

"Bitch, I-"

"You just as fuckin' fake as you claim we are. Nigga, fuck how yo cousin feel, that ain't you. You gone come for Bryson cause he hurt her feelings? But ain't you the same nigga that swore he was there for him when his daughter died? I been fuckin' with and liking Bryson before there even was a Cleopatra, so is it really a surprise? When we was fuckin' with each other before, it was all cool and dandy, but all of sudden it's not? You saw that Bryson and I were fuckin' with each other heavy anyways. Since you 'control' everything, why didn't you tell your cousin not to intervene? Real shit, back the fuck up because Bryson isn't going back to the hospital because you on some dumb shit"

"So you a lil boss, yeah?"

"No"

"You dislike Cleo?"

"No, but whatever is going on is none of Demarcuses damn business. You're fully aware of your past with all of us, I'm not lying to you like Phoe-licity was. You knew you were with Cleo before. You made your own decision to discontinue what you had"

"You talkin' in essays"

She glared at me, and I smiled.

Her cheeks flushed red, and I kissed her forehead. "Lil snake"

-