We're Ready To Die

*BANG*

"What the fuck is that?" I grummbled

I looked around me and I was alone in a bunk, in Oli's bunk. I quickly jumped out and walked to the front to see Oli laying on the ground with blood pooling around him, and Brian standing over him with a scared look on his face and a gun in his hand.

"What the fuck did you do!?" I screamed

"I did what I had to do. Now are you going to come with me? Or join your prince charming in hell?" He snapped

"I would rather fucking die" I screamed at the top of my lungs

"That can be arranged my dear." Brian evily smirked at me "you know it really is a shame, I was coming for you and the poor little lad was just trying to protect you.. but I guess he failed at that as well" Brian laughed hysterically

My dear god this man was a loon.

"Now I don't wanna hurt you baby, so I'll make you a deal. If you come with me I won't kill you" he said cocking back the gun

"I'd rather die then spend another second with you! You piece of shit! I love Oliver!" I yelled now sobbing at the sight of Oli's crumpled broken down body that I just can't seem to take my eyes off of.

I decided in that moment if I was going to die it was going to be for Oli. So I ran and tackled Brian to the ground and ripped the gun out of his hand. I put it to his temple and screamed in his face "Give me one fucking reason why I shouldn't kill you! You have taken everything from me!"

"Because, you don't have the fucking balls" he laughed bitterly

"You don't know how far I'd go for the man I fucking love. You stupi--"

"Josh.. put the gun down.. your better than this.. if you shoot him your just as bad as he is, please mate. Just put it down revenge isn't the way to go" Jordan cooed behind me

I didn't want to.. I wanted this fucker to pay for what he did to my Oli. but I let the gun drop from my hands and to the floor, and I quickly hit it over to Lee. I started to punch brian in the face, over and over again until my fist was bloody and his face looked like raw meat.

"NOW I WILL TELL YOU THIS ONCE AND ONLY ONCE! IF YOU EVER COME AFTER ME AGAIN IT WILL BE THE LAST FUCKING THING YOU EVER DO, GOT THAT? AND IF YOU SO MUCH AS TOUCH OLI EVER AGAIN YOU WILL FUCKING DIE LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE. AND IF YOU KILLED HIM, I WILL HUNT YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE FUCKING EARTH UNTIL I FUCKING FIND YOU AND KILL YOU. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND NEVER EVER COME BACK!" I Screamed. I picked brian up and threw him outside. He slowly got up and started to silently walk away, not even looking back.

Good fucking radiance.

I ran to Oli's side and tried to wake him. "Oli, Oli, wake up, love. Come on... wake up" I whispered to him

"Someone call 9-1-1!! He isn't waking up!" I yelled dispare creeping into my voice.

"Oli, please darling.. I need you. I love you" i whispered to him, pulling him onto my lap and cradling him in my arms. I placed a light kiss on Oli's cheek and hoped and prayed he was alright. All of this was my fucking fault. My tears fell down to to his delicate and pale skin. He looked like death and I was begining to fear for his life.

"There on there way!" Jordan yelled as they all crowded around me, hoping just as much as me that Oli would pull through
--------------(@*@)----------
Sooo.. uhh, yeah. Oli is dead..  that made me pretty sad to write. But somtimes people have to die in these things. But the story still isnt over! Josh never got his happy ending.
So don't forget to add to library, vote, comment, and share! C:

~Disasteroligy