Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V

My nerves built up instantly, more than they were all night. Here I am, Harry Styles, a guy that's looked death in the face with no emotion, getting all worked up over a girl. I don't know how she does this to me. I'm not stupid, I know the amount of girls I could get. I've seen the looks, I know what's going on in their heads.

But I just don't care. I want Andrea to mine. She's my everything. I wake up and go to sleep thinking about her. And I know what it must be like to not know who you used to be and have all this put on you. I mean, being labeled like that must be hell. Now she has me to worry about. It's not going to be much better at school for her with me around. Sure, I'll protect her but I know what people will say. I'm covered in tattoos and have peircings, I'm judged at first sight. This in no way will be easy, but I don't care. I just want us to be together and I want to be able to hold her, kiss her, love her. I want to protect her forever.

I looked up at her smiling face. She covered her mouth and nodded furiously. I felt my smile grow across my face as I stood up and put the ring on her finger. I pulled her into my arms and buried my head in her hair. "You're mine," I whispered. "Always," she whispered back. My heart fluttered and I pulled away from her and kissed her lips. "You can stay here. I don't want you going back there." She nodded in agreement and I kissed her forehead. 

I felt bad. She needs to feel loved more than anyone. She doesn't have that love from her parents that every person should have. Hell, I even had that. I guess I'll just have to make up for it. I took off my shirt and handed it to her. "The bathroom is right across the hall. I have to go say goodnight to my mom," I smiled. "Awe," she cooed. I knew it was only a joke when she kissed my cheek. 

I went downstairs and met my mom in the living room. "She's staying over so she doesn't have to go to her dad," I said softly. "Harry-" she started. "Mom she can't go back to him at night, he'll hurt her. I mean, can you imagine if he found out she was with me. He'd hurt her so bad. Worse than ever. So mom I will fight you tooth and nail because you know that I love her too much to put her through that." "Harry it's fine," she put her arm on my shoulder. "I understand. Just behave," she said. I laughed and stood up. "Goodnight mom," I kissed her head and walked back to my room.

Andrea was sitting on the bed waiting for me. I laughed as she yawned. "What," she giggled. "You're just so cute," I sighed. I pulled down my skinny jeans and put on some sweats. I noticed Andrea had looked away and I hugged her. "You don't have to be shy," I kissed her cheek. 

"You look good in my clothes," I smirked. "Better than you," she asked. "Much better," I kissed her nose. Her scars were on full display and all I wanted to do was kiss them all away. "I can sleep on the couch," she blushed. "But you're not going to." I pulled the covers over our bodies and she laid down. 

Her body was far away from me, but I wanted to change that. So I did. I pulled her over to me and wrapped my arms around her. She kissed my lips lightly and I smiled. "Thank you," she whispered. "For what?" "Loving me," she whispered. Her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep. "I love you so much," I whispered before closing my eyes.

I heard my door open slightly. Ever since I got back my mom has made it a habit of checking up on me. I smiled at her and she looked like she was about to cry. I raised my eyebrows in question and she made a heart shape with her hands. I rolled my eyes and laid my head back down on Andrea's. A few seconds later I heard my door close and I drifted off to sleep.

Andrea's P.O.V

I woke up feeling something heavy on top on me. My eyes adjusted to the light coming threw Harry's balcony curtain and I looked down. Half of Harry's body was on top of mine. His head was laid on my chest and his arms were wrapped loosely around my stomach. There was a small smile placed on his lips. The sight caused my to smile as well. My heart swelled and I never wanted this moment to end.