Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Harry's P.O.V

My eyes slowly open, revelling in the morning light escaping into the window. I look down at the light weight on my bare body and I can feel my heart pause and race at the sight. Andrea's body lies on top of mine. Her head rests over my heart while her arms wrap around my body protectively. My tattooed arms are already wrapped around her small, bare body, locked in a sleeping hug. The sun illuminates her already glowing features. I've always heard that once a girl looses her virginity, you can tell at their appearance alone because they seem to be glowing. I've never experienced it until now, but I can say it's definitely true. True, I wasn't the one to actually take her virginity, fuck you Dylan, but I know she considered herself one when it came to love. And it wasn't just sex, we made love last night, and that's something that little shit can never say. I'm not mad at her at all for what he did to her, that'd be illogical. And I know Andrea has been happier now away from him and with me.

Last night was like a dream come true, no matter how girly that sounds. I've never loved someone besides her. Loving her did make it different, a lot better. I'm glad she felt safe enough with me to do that. I know what it means to her, especially after her 'sexual experiences' in the past. Of course I could tell she was self-conscious and of course in pain for a while, but it wore off. Seeing her in pain like that killed me inside, especially since I was causing it. I asked her if she wanted me to stop so many times but she denied me every time. Once her pain was gone it was one of the best nights of my life, and I hope it's the same for her.

Thinking about her regretting it is mental torture. I never want her to regret the decision she made. Andrea shifts a bit on top of me. She'll be in pain once again today. Walking around will be awful for her I know. But I'll be here to do anything that she needs me to do. I'll be here forever.

She lifts her head up lightly before her eyes flutter open. A lazy smile graces her lips when she looks at me.

"Morning baby," I smile down at her. I stroke my fingers through my princess's hair. She hums in pleasure and closes her eyes softly. "Morning Haz," she whispers. Every time she speaks it's as if she's talking to a butterfly that's threatening to fly away. Each word is filled with caution and timidity. Unless she's furious. She won't ever yell when she's mad, she has to be beyond angry to raise her voice at someone. She's never yelled at me out of anger before so I'd like to keep it that way.

"I love you," I kiss her forehead. "And I love you," she kisses my nose. "Are you sore," her cheeks turn rosy and she looks down. I love it when she blushes at my comments, she's adorable and so innocent. She slowly nods her head and lies it back down in my bare chest.

"Okay how about this," I start. "I'm going to make some breakfast, so you can take medicine, while you take a warm bath." "You're the sweetest prince ever Harry." I blush at her comment but she isn't looking so it's fine. "You don't have to do all that Haz," she kisses my chest. "True, but I want to. Besides, you're my beautiful girlfriend, I get to spoil you as much as I want." I smirk and she scoffs, trying to hide her blush.

I get up slowly, hoping not to cause her anymore pain. She sits up, covering her bare body with the white sheet. Damn. She's beautiful. The sun cascades over her figure, her hair sweeps to the side messily but elegantly all at once. I smirk at her, fully aware of our lack of clothing, and she rolls her eyes smiling and blushing.

A pair of black boxers are pulled up my legs before I walk to the door. "I'll run your bath and start breakfast. Be careful baby." She nods and blows me a kiss. Wanting to hear her laugh, I pretend to catch it and hug it to my heart with a dreamy look on my face. My plan works, her laugh lighting up the room even more. A smile erupts on my face and I go to do what I said I would.

By the time our breakfast is ready Andrea walks down the stairs slowly. Her body is covered in my black shirt that greatly contrasts with her paler skin. She's beginning to dry her hair with the bright white towel and the sight alone is enough to pause my thoughts. My heart stops when she smiles widely at me. She sets the now folded towel down on the counter next to me and wraps her arms around me neck.

I attach my lips to hers gently. Our lips mold together perfectly as she stands on the tips of her toes. "You look beautiful in my clothes," I mumble against her lips. She pulls away blushing and smiling. "Thanks Hazza," she smiles.

She grabs two plates of food from the counter and brings it to the table for us. Andrea practically moans while taking her first bite. "This is amazing Harry," I thank her and grab her hand while continuing to eat my pancakes. "I've never made pancakes for anyone outside of my family before," I blurt out. Andrea smiles up at me widely. "Does that mean you consider me part of your family," she teases. "Always have," I say seriously.

About 2 Weeks Later

Today we have to give Adelane back to her parents. Of course these two weeks have been fantastic with Andrea and Adelane. We haven't had problems with Dylan at school or Adelane at home. Of course the events that occurred two weeks ago have continued a few times. Each time we're safe so it's not like it could hurt.

I hear Andrea call my name from upstairs. She just woke twenty minutes ago. Last night was a busy night so I didn't want to wake her up. I'm currently watching Adelane downstairs after I fed her some cereal but I run upstairs to Andrea. "What is it baby?" Andrea is sitting in front of the toilet with a sick look on her face. Shit.

Dropping Adelane off with her parents was definitely saddening. She wouldn't let me kiss her on the cheek, saying I have kooties, so she kisses us both on the cheeks and hugged us both to death. I walk Andrea to our car slowly to not pain her. We haven't mentioned this to anyone, she wants to find out if it's what we think first or just a stomach bug.

"You want to buy it now," I whisper. She nods and I see a tee drop roll down her rosy cheek. "No no no baby, please don't cry. What's wrong baby?" She shook her head slowly and I grabbed her hand as we drive down the road.

"It's just- I'm scared you know," she sniffles. "I'm eighteen years old and I could be pregnant. I know you want a baby but it's terrifying Harry. It's not that I wouldn't be ecstatic, it's just, I'm scared." She sniffles again. More tears fall down her cheeks but she makes no move to wipe them.

"It's going to be okay baby. I'll be here every step of the way no matter what and you know that. We can get through this together." She nods and lies her head on my shoulder. "Do you regret it," I whisper the question that holds an answer that I dread.

"Never Harry. I'd never regret anything with you, especially not a baby. I love you and you love me so there's nothing to regret. I guess I'm just afraid of the judgement but I know as long as I have you by my side you won't let anything happen to me."

"You're right. I love you so much. I won't let you feel judged, only loved and beautiful. The two things that you are. I'll be by your side princess."

Andrea waited in the locked car outside while I bought the test. We have to wait two minutes and as of now it's been one minute, and thirteen seconds. We're waiting for the timer on my phone to go off as we hold hands. "I love you my princess," I whisper. She smiles at me. She's strong, she can handle this. "I love you more my handsome prince." "Not possible," I laugh and she joins me. Our laughter is interrupted by the buzz of my phone's timer. I nod at Andrea and she takes a deep breath before picking up the stick.

She could be holding our future in her hands right now but I won't know until I look. I take a deep breath and look up at Andrea's smiling face. My heart stops and I slowly look down at the device in her hand.

**a/n sorry this is overdue and I hope it's not too short. I love cliffhangers 😊. I hope you enjoy this and I love to hear your opinions!!

Much love xx

~A.L**