Chapter 44 Part 2

Chapter 44 Part 2

Andrea's P.O.V

In all honesty I don't know what I did to deserve all of this. The police have officially closed the case. Dylan showed up yesterday night before midnight. He has said nothing to anyone yet and I'm supposed to talk to him in about five minutes.

I got tired of standing up a few minutes ago so I put a few chairs together and lied down. We're in the police station while Dylan is in questioning. It's far too early for this if you ask me, especially since the far too heavy human being in my stomach decided to kick me all night last night.

"Ms. Rose." The officer gestures me in and what I see inside sickens me. First off, the large mirror behind Dylan's head mocks me in every way possible. My makeup runs slightly down my eyes as the large sweater covers my body in the worst possible way. I still love the way my stomach shows that I carry Harry's baby, but it pains me as well. But the worst is the pile of trash sitting in front of me that just so happens to have a heartbeat. My face scrunched in disgust as I slowly sit down in front of him.

"I don't wanna know, just tell me why," I choke out. I didn't want to cry in front of him but he's only another reminder of what I have lost.

"He wouldn't let me talk to you. I didn't know you were pregnant at the time and I felt like I needed you back." A soft cry escapes my mouth and I look down at the table.

"I hope you rot Dylan, I'll make sure of it. You never had me in the first place and I can assure you that you never will," I send a harsh of glare that I can to him before walking out of the door.

**a/n are you really ready for a TRIPLE update?? I hope you enjoy these short chapters.

Much love xx

~A.L**