Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Harry's P.O.V

"I love you more Harry."

Thank goodness. The words I've needed to hear this whole time. I was stupid, trying to take my own life and all, but at least I'm here now.

"Louis can you give us a minute," I whisper, not taking my eyes off of the beauty beside me. "Of course. Glad you're okay Andrea, careful with yourself Harry."

As soon as the door shuts Andrea breaks down. "Harry I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry. I can't believe I did this to you Haz, I've never hated myself so much before I should've listened to you. If you would've been gone I just- I don't know what I would've done."

I know what she would've done but I won't say anything. "It's okay love. We're going to be okay. We may be weak at the moment but we're together and that's how we were meant to be."

"You're strong Harry I know it," her smile is my only light here in this damn hospital. "Only because you are." I seriously need to apologise for the whole suicide thing but I'm just not sure how to do so.

"Andrea listen," how do I put this? "Don't you dare apologise for that Harry, I know you well enough to know you want to. None of this is your fault. I'm just glad you're still here with me."

I nod. She does know me. I grip her hand as tightly as my body allows me and kiss her cheek.

"I like your flower crown," she smiles down at me.

"No no no. No teasing me." I try to hide my smile but it's impossible. I love being happy with her.

"I have to take the few chances I get. I highly doubt you have anything to tease me about." Bring it.

"What about pretty much walking straight into a bullet. I mean what in the actual fuck?"

My comment makes her laugh but she winces. Her chest must hurt like my stomach does. I quickly kiss her chest but she just keeps smiling.

"I'm sure it happens all the time," she mumbles. "Sure baby, whatever helps you sleep at night."

She puts her weak hand over my mouth. "Shush," she smiles. I like a hot stipe up her hand with my tongue, causing her to cringe. "Gross Harry," she whines. Adorable. "But you love me," I smirk at her.

"Heck yeah I do," her smirk matching mine.

"Well this is just fucked up," Niall walks in laughing. "You two both could of died why in hell are you laughing in here, I can hear you out in the hall.

"Shut up," I mumble smiling. It's true, but I'm not one to dwell on problems like failed suicide and accidental target practice.

"Whatever. We're going to get some food, want some?" We have Niall get us some food and Andrea bursts out laughing once he leaves. "What is it," I ask laughing along.

"When isn't he getting food," she whispers, her eyes wide. I laugh out loud again. "I told you so," I say still laughing. I fucking love this.

"Harry," Andrea practically shrieks. "What," I laugh again.

"Karate Kid two is on!" I love seeing her like this. I remember her saying something about this a while ago.

"Let's watch," I turn myself towards the television in the corner.

"Ralph Macchio is fabulous," she whispers. "He's alright," I can barely cross my arms over my own chest, shit.

"Aww somebody's jealous." Andrea pokes my cheek and I shy away. I mumble an unconvincing no under my breath and she sighs.