Chapter 38

Chapter 38

"But we are fucking done, don't you get that," Harry's body relaxes under my touch slowly. He slams the door and looks at me. "Go upstairs and call the police baby. This is over," he kisses my forehead gently. "No Harry you'll get hurt even more."

"I love you my princess," Harry kisses my nose. "And I love you my prince," I kiss his lips and run upstairs. Once I call the police and tell then where to go I lay my head against the door, trying to hear what's going on. Harry's scream of pain and frustration has me running down the stairs in seconds.

A man, who I assume is Harry's stepfather, is basically on top of him, pounding his fists roughly into Harry's face. "Stop," I scream and push his off of Harry. I guess he was surprised by my presence because I have no upper arm strength at all. Harry must have hit his head on the coffee table above him and screamed in pain.

"Oh, who is this pretty thing," he coos standing up and walking towards me. I back away slowly but I can't leave Harry down here with him alone. "What's your name little lady," his finger traces my cheek and I slap it away. "You don't need to know," I spit at him.

"So Harry likes the feisty ones. I'm not surprised." I honestly feel disgusted with the scum in front of me. "You'll never be half the man that Harry is. You disgust me and everyone around you. I hope you rot. You don't deserve to be in the presence of a man like Harry or even me for that matter. You're a piece of filthy trash and I'd like you to never step into my sight. I know you violated Harry in our own home today and I will not tolerate you once again harming him in his friends home." I've only stood up for myself once before and that was against Dylan. I'm sure every time it happens it's because I see Harry getting hurt and I hate it.

I feel a sharp pain on my cheek and my head turns with the force. Did he seriously just slap me? Who does he-

My thoughts are cut off by Harry ripping him away from me. "How fucking dare you lay your hands on her," he screams as loud as possible. A seemingly fatal punch is given to Harry before he can lay his punch, causing me to shriek. Harry falls limply to the ground. He's gone through too much today. "Stop," I cry out. "You're going to kill him," I lean down next to Harry on the floor. His eyes droop and he already has more bruises forming on his face. Yet of course, he's still the most beautiful man I've ever met. "Harry stay with me please," I whisper. "Always," weakly smiles and his stepdad only laughs.

I furrow my brows, glaring at him. But right now I need to focus on Harry. "Harry you're going to be okay," I kiss his lips, barely getting a response. Seeing Harry like this absolutely terrifies me.

A harsh knock sounds at the door as Harry begins to come to. Harry smiles at me as his stepdad glares. "Come in," I choke out. A few police officers rush in, immediately seizing Harry's stepdad. The paramedics check out Harry's head finding no serious injuries surprisingly.

"You'll be notified when there is a court session. We'll be expecting both of you there and if you need anything at all, we're just a phone call away," Officer Lich smiles at Harry and I. He's a reasonably old man, probably close to retirement, but his heart is in the right place. "Thank you Sir," Harry is a lot better now, much calmer now that his stepdad is in handcuffs in the back of a police car. With Harry's arm around me everything seems to be okay. I don't know what I would do without him. Nothing, that's what I would do.

The officers and paramedics have all left us. We have a night alone to just gather our thoughts while the others sleep else where. I really appreciate what Louis and everyone else are doing for us. I feel extremely wanted and sadly to say it...wanting. Harry has been really touchy tonight and I can't help but love it.

We're in our guest room, not really paying attention to the movie playing. "I love you Harry. I was so scared for you," I lean further into him. "I was scared for you but I love you and I'll protect you. I'm so sorry he slapped you I should've gotten up faster it's just my head was-" I cut him off, connecting my lips to his. The kiss intensified quickly, Harry ripping off his shirt before moving over me.

We only part when we need a breath. "Harry," I whimper when he parts. "I don't want to lose control," he's obviously out of breath like me.

"No Harry, I'm ready," his green eyes meet mine filled with only love. "I love you and I trust you." He kisses my forehead lightly, smiling throughout it.

"I love you so much Andrea. Are you sure," the way he holds me now is all the more proof of his love for me. I smile up at him and gently place my lips on his. "Of course," his eyes are soft with love and lust.

"If it hurts you need to tell me to stop," he gushes. "I trust you Harry." He smiles, beginning our heated kiss again.

**a/n okay so I don't want to write it all out but I will write out flashback in each of their point of views in the next chapter if you would like me to xx. I don't mind it, but I didn't want it in this chapter. So you need to let me know if you want it in the next chapter.

I hope you enjoyed this kind of short chapter. I should be going back to school tomorrow if I feel better than I have today so I may update tomorrow night.

Much love xx

~A.L**