Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Harry's P.O.V

Fucking school.

I used to adore school when I was young. Don't get me wrong, my grades are fantastic, but I hate school with a burning passion. I might just hate school almost as much as I love Andrea. Before her memory loss, we both walked to school together, hand in hand. She was always shorter than me and looked up to me, figuratively and literally. I was her protecter and I still am.

Going to school back then was my second favourite thing in the world, the first being alone with Andrea. Every morning we would walk in to find Luke and Ashton waiting for us. Luke would always try to hug her or even kiss her on the cheek but I'd kick him while she wasn't looking.

*Flashback*

"Hazza bear," Andrea's small voice rings through my ears. A smile breaks out on my face, my Andrea.

I walk up to her front door, holding out my hand like I do every morning. "My Andrea," her pink cheeks get even pinker when I say that. I like being seven now, because mommy will let me walk my Andrea to school alone. She trusts me like my Andrea does.

"Why is your name like that," I ask her as we walk. I've always wondered but I never got around to asking. "Like what?" Awe.

"It sounds like it should be spelled like o-n-d-r-e-e-u-h. Like the word 'on' and then 'dree' and 'uh'. So why is it spelled Andrea with an 'A'?" I'm bad at explaining things but mommy says I'll get better and if not, I can always write instead of talk.

Andrea giggles and swings our joined hands back and forth. "Mommy and daddy are weird Hazza, just like my Harry." She smiles at me and my face gets warmer than usual so I look down.

"I'm your Harry?" I like to tease her like that, she gets all giggly, but not this time.

"Can you be," her small voice sounds even smaller, like when mommy sings me to sleep. I hug her as tightly as my little arms can. "I have always been your Harry," I smile at her. She giggles.

"And you always will be," and with that she pulls me into the school with her.

"Andrea," Luke shouts. I know he likes her but not like I love her. Besides, we're already getting married so he can't be with her anyways, that's against the rules. "Hi guys."

Andrea's small converse scuff around while she hugs both Luke and Ashton. After she's greeted them, she heads back into my side. She's always done this so she feels protected. She doesn't want to see the bullies is what she says. But I know she also doesn't want them to see her. My Andrea knows by now that she can't get hurt while I'm around.

We walk all together towards class, careful to avoid the mean big kids. "Why don't you walk with me Andrea," Luke asks knowing the answer. This happens every morning. We all know that once she's in her spot she won't come out until we're sitting next to each other in class. But just in case...

"Ouch Harry," Luke groans, kicking me back. My kicks are always harder, I have to be able to protect my Andrea. "Fine," he groans, but we all burst out laughing. It's always like this, and I like it.

*End of Flashback*

I miss school back before the accident. Andrea's beatings weren't as bad, and I didn't have to personally deal with the jackass named Dylan. I'm not sure why Dylan can't give everything with Andrea and I a rest. I'm sure he's tired of getting the shit beat out of him, and frankly, I'm tired of beating the shit out of him. Awe fuck, no I'm not. I won't get tired of it. I'll beat him until he's permanently purple and blue. I'll continue until he finally learns his lesson.

With Andrea's hand in mine, I drag us to the principles office. She currently in pajama shorts and my Rolling Stones t-shirt. I need the principle to see what's happened to her.

He sighs as soon as I walk in his office but is surprised when he sees her. "Harry what the-" "Let me speak," I cut him off. Gutsy, I know, but he has to hear this. He nods and leans back in his seat.

"Go ahead and sit down baby," I smile and help her into a seat. She's having problems walking with all of her bruises but the bone of her right leg hurts as well. I'm sure this looks bad right now. Her hair is flawless but her arms are still bandaged, and her entire body is covered in bruises. Thank goodness her eyes are only slightly bruised and not completely black so she can see fine.

I keep hold of Andrea's hand while I speak. "Last night after we finished school I took Andrea to the gym with me to work out. As you know, your father is my trainer so yes, he can stand up for this. I started my training while Andrea waited for me in the locker room. I didn't want her out on her own or seeing me train, I didn't want her scared. With all the yelling and punching I didn't hear Andrea's screaming, neither of us did until I finished. Your student Dylan whatever had the nerve to seriously beat her. He did this to her. Not to mention, he's done this before, just not to this extent. And he's raped her, not once but multiple time. I only fought him to stop him, he has to stay away from her. There's no way I'll ever in my life apologise for that, I mean, she can barely walk and we just got out of the hospital. I don't know what you want to do but I will not allow you to sit by and do nothing while she suffers from this conflict any longer. Before you ask, I've got no idea how this started, but I need it finished dammit."

I take a deep breath. I'm about to cry and Andrea already is. I sit next to her on the couch and hold her in my arms, rocking her slowly.

"Mr. Styles and miss Rose, you can leave now. You have my sincerest apologies but to allow me to remain professional I'm going to have to ask you to leave." His voice cracks and I can see he's about to cry. He has daughters that he loves, I know it, and he would never want this to happen to them. I nod and we stand.

"This will be taken care of immediately." He stands and grabs Andrea's hand. "In all honesty, I am so sorry. I had no idea this was happening but it is done." She nods smiling up at me.

I really hope I've made at least a dent in this fucktum we call life.

**a/n this is short but I wanted this to be a chapter all on its own. I'll probably update tonight or tomorrow night. I hope you enjoyed!

Much love xx

~A.L**