Chapter 52

Chapter 52

(smut so if it makes you uncomfortable just skip I'm sorry)

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up with a light weight on my chest. Arms wrapped around my torso as my arms clung to another. Memories flooded quickly back to me as I sighed and buried my head in her neck to escape the light flooding through the window beside me.

*Flashback*

"Baby I've been waiting so long for this." I whispered in her ear as I shoved the dress over her head. We've had slow and gentle many times before. Tonight was not one of those times. It's been months since I've had this luxury, this undeniable pleasure. "Harry please," she practically begs for me to please her and I plan to in every way possible.

"So beautiful," I kiss down her body slowly from her neck to her stomach where I pause. Her hands tangle themselves into my curls, causing a deep moan to be released from my throat. "Harry," her gasp fills my senses as my lips connect to her clit. "Tonight's not the night," she pulls me up to kiss her and situates my member to the perfect spot for her. I kiss her lips roughly as I enter her, leaving her panting more that kissing.

*End of Flashback*

Andrea lies on top of my chest. My wife. Andrea Styles. It has a nice ring to it doesn't it? Yeah, I think it does.

**a/n so this is so short and late and awkward I'm sorry. But I've never written smut before and I've been going through a lot lately and I'm really sorry about that. But I promise that the next chapter will be so much better than this. I have been in the hospital since last Wednesday, I got out this Monday but it's not what you think, I'm healthy I've just been taking stuff slowly and I'll start writing again very soon.

Much love xx

~A.L**