Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Andrea's P.O.V

"Harry oh my gosh," I run to catch up with him on the way to his car. I stopped because I had gotten a text from Ray, and I couldn't be happier. Today was fantastic. Dylan wasn't even at school today, that or he was seriously avoiding Harry, and I was with Harry for every second. Every glance towards my battered body was ignored as Harry and I laughed every second. I tried to pay attention in my first class but I gave up. Harry was poking my ticklish sides for five minutes straight, and I was scowled at each time I laughed. I officially gave into Harry after that, both of us giggling the day away. It was the great day that I promised.

"What is it love," dang Harry and his long legs. I can never keep up and for these moments where I'm extremely excited, it'd be helpful if I was a bit taller. He smiles brightly at me while unlocking his car, completely unaware of my internally struggle of shortness.

"Ray just texted. Her aunt and uncle from London," I poke his stomach and he laughs, "are traveling around the world for two weeks. They can't take their daughter because she is too young so they asked Ray and her parents to do it." He's so confused, I can already tell. We're not even halfway home yet, I'm so excited about this.

"How does this affect us love," he has a what the hell Andrea tone but I'm sure he'll understand why I'm so excited soon.

"But Ray's parents are physically capable of taking care of her, they were in a car accident two months before you got here. Her dad was paralysed from the waist down and her mom reserved brain damage. But they are fantastic really, I love them. They were almost like parents to me those four years, but I already know they didn't take care of me like you and your mom did, and still do." Stop rambling Andrea, get to the point.

"So they want us to watch her!" Harry's mouth drops open. I know for a fact he loves babies, but will he want to watch her for two weeks? "Andrea that's so cool. Do you think we can do it," he whispers.

"Of course. You'll do great and I've watched her before." Adelane is absolutely the kindest and wisest three year old I've ever met. At her young age she is already selfless, kind, and always herself. She can also be as sassy as me, and more at times.

"Well, let's go for it," Harry tries to play cool but he's smiling ear to ear, excitement dancing through his eyes as we pull into the driveway. Harry helps me out quickly and hugging me tightly. "We have to video chat with them tonight, so they know for sure that they can trust us, but they adore me," I laugh.

"But I adore you more. I love you so much," he kisses my forehead. "I love you more," Harry picks me up over his shoulder and runs in side. "Holy cow Harry put me down," I don't enjoy cussing, and I won't take the opportunities to do it. And I know Harry wouldn't want me to either.

"Hi mom, bye mom," Harry passes Anne quickly in the kitchen, leaving her laughing as he runs with me up the stairs. "I'll set up the computer, you have their chat name?" Harry asks pulling out his laptop and setting it on the desk. "Yeah I'm just going to change really quick and put makeup over my bruises." I wouldn't want them to worry about my physical condition. "Let's just not mention that yeah," Harry asks and I nod walking to the bathroom.

I slip on a pair of skinny jeans and a grey fitted top. My locket hangs beautifully over my top and I move to cover my bruises to make is look natural. Once I'm satisfied I braid my hair to the side quickly, shorted pieces of my long brown hair falling out of the braid and accenting my face.

I walk back out to Harry smiling. He's put on a light grey army top and some basketball shorts that don't rub his thighs thank goodness. Thankfully, Ray's aunt and uncle are already aware about the hospitalisation so they won't question our bandages. They know we're taking medication, and since I have been the whole time I've known them, I know they trust me with their daughter. I think they probably just want to see what Harry is like with their eyes instead of trusting a friend's description.