Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry," shit. Andrea and I decided to humour Ray and show up to her party for a while. She said she was going to the bathroom for a minute while I enjoy my drink.

"What do you want Heather," I've never been so unamused. This whore just won't stop. "It's Anya, you know that Harry," no I didn't.

"Whatever Randy, I'm going to the bathroom, fuck off." "I'll watch your drink for you Harry, try not to enjoy yourself too much," what the fuck bitch?

I try my best to ignore the fact that Andrea is on the dance floor right now. I mean, Ray drug her out there so she'll look out for her and I'll be there soon anyways. After finishing up in the bathroom I go to finish my drink, only to find Ally or whatever still there.

"Would you fuck off, I have a girlfriend," I tell her when she tries to touch me. I only want Andrea touching me, I should go find her. I finish off my drink and almost black out.

What the hell? Where's Andrea? Where the hell am I? I've never been this dizzy before. I want Andrea, my girl.

"Andrea," I whine. Wait, when did I get on the floor? This is a weird room.

"It's Anya baby," what? "Stop it," she keeps touching me. "You love it," she tries to be seductive but it's not working. I would push her off, but I can't move my limbs. What the hell seriously? Is she really trying to rape me? Oh shit, what about Andrea. She'll hate me, but it's not my fault.

"Stop," I try to move again but fail miserably. Fuck.

Andrea's P.O.V

I really shouldn't have agreed to this. Ray is my friend and I love her but this isn't where I belong. I've gotten weird looks all night and I want to be with Harry. I should look for him.

He's not in the kitchen or outside so I decide to check the bathroom, nope. Where the heck is that boy?

I open an empty bedroom door and move on to the next room. "Oh my gosh," I shriek. This isn't happening. I cover my eyes. I know that was Harry with that blonde girl, I know it.

"Andrea," Harry groggily mumbles but I shake my head, the tears already flowing down I face.

The run 'home' was short, but I have to get out of here. Who knows when Harry will be back, he didn't even run after me. I should've known all of this was too good to be true. I said I wasn't ready and he moved right on.

*****

Needless to say I cried myself to sleep last night. I caved and slept in Harry's white t-shirt last night and cried myself to sleep in our, or his, bed.

I can't do this, I know I can't. Harry didn't come home last night, well at least he didn't sleep in here.

The front door bursts open and I obviously spoke too soon. Anne and Harry's voices battle out downstairs as I absentmindedly let more tears cascade down my already tear-stained cheeks. Part of me wishes Harry was here to kiss the stinging sensation away, but another part of me wants to never see him again.

The two sides of me, my heart and mind, are battling inside of me. My mind says to never listen to Harry again. It repeats what I saw last night over and over, and I know the burning image will never go away. Yet my heart wants to listen to what he has to say about this. My heart knows that it can't beat without Harry, and I think that's why I'm crying. Realising I really don't have anything without Harry. Not only do I love with him but he's the only reason I stopped hurting myself, the only reason I'm still sane.

The door to his room opens, revealing a stumbling Harry. He trips on his own feet and grabs the bed for stability. It hurts me to see him like this but I refuse to do anything about it. The only thing I can do is watch him and cry. I hate crying but it won't stop.

"Andrea," his voice is a bit less groggy than last night, but it's still there. I shake my head and cover my face with my hands. I have to get out of here. Before I can pass him he wraps me in his strong arms. The arms of the man I love. No matter what I'll always love him, I just can't do this.

He cries in my neck as he holds me and I can't help but hug back, letting out my own cries. I've never felt so hurt before, and that's a big thing for me to say. I can't feel my heart anymore. It's gone within the man holding me and I know I'll never get it back. He'll always have it, but I was wrong to trust him with it.

"You have to listen to me princess," he says once he releases me. I shake my head, I can't listen to this. I run out of the room quickly, knowing he's not steady enough to follow me.

I find the door to the basement and lock it behind me. I've only got my phone and Harry's shirt and no plan. but I refuse to go back up there.

*flashback*

"No dad," I screamed from my hiding spot in the basement. I know what he will do if I go up there and he's already best me twice today and my body can't take it once more.

"Fine then you little bitch, I'll burn you out of there. All of the sudden burning objects were being thrown down the stairs. If he got the door open why couldn't he just come and find me? idiot. I hate the owners of this house before for making this basement fireproof.

The smoke eventually gets to me and I run up the burning steps. I burst through the door, falling on the floor beneath me.

It was the worst beating I've ever experienced. Smoke already filled my lungs when he kicked every once of air out of them. I'm such an idiot, I should've just taken the beating before.

*end of flashback*

I shiver and huddle in the corner adjacent to the door. I don't really want to go all the way downstairs, I'm fine here.

Sleep fills my senses, already worn out with this day.

I wake to more pounding. My body aches but I'm quickly alert with Harry knocking on the door.

"Andrea love please," I think he's more stable now. I don't want to cry more but I can't help it, his voice breaks me.

"No Harry," it takes every thing in me to deny him but I must.

"Okay princess, I'm not leaving until you listen." he sits down in front of the door and I hear his head hit the door. He sounds exhausted.

"I love you," he whispers.

I obviously love you more, I think, but I don't say a word as I lean my head on the door as well.

**a/n I'm sorry!! Don't hate me! I honestly almost cried writing this chapter but yeah I hope you enjoyed anyway! Sorry that it's short and not very good.

Much love xx

~A.L**