Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Harry's P.O.V

"Mom, Gemma," I shout as I walk with Andrea next to me and Darcy in my arms. Scattered footsteps fill my senses as I realize there's more people here than just my mom and sister. Ray's head is the first to round the corner before she squeals and hugs Andrea tightly. I laugh a bit, seeing as though that's how I always want to act when I see her as well. But I'm a man, and that would be frowned upon if anyone else saw. I'm sure I'll get my chance to act that way openly though. Ray continues swaying her back and forth as more of our friends and my family come inside. Gemma coos as she sees little Darcy in my arms and I can see the tears forming in my mom's eyes. But I can't judge, when Andrea went asleep I cried a bit only looking at my precious daughter.

Andrea is released from Ray's killer grip and she immediately grabs Darcy carefully. I'm sure she wants to avoid more of those kind of hugs, I would. I wrap my arms around her once again small body and place my lips on the warm skin of her neck. Andrea's shoulders relax at my comforting touch. It's evident in how we act that we've been through almost too much. I want to get out of here, away from the problems. And that's just what I plan on doing, not just for me but for Andrea and Darcy. They deserve a nice place to live with no worries. I plan on giving that to them. But I have to talk to Andrea about it.

For now though, Andrea is still exhausted, as am I. "Guys, we'd love to visit honestly, but I think I speak for all three of us when I say I'm exhausted," I sigh smiling. The group laughs before excusing themselves to other places. I help my girls upstairs and lie Darcy in her crib after kissing her soft forehead. "Sleep well baby girl," a soft smile graces her pink lips as light snores begin to leave her mouth. Andrea is lying on the large bed and I jump in, literally, next her causing her to laugh loudly.

I wrap my arms around her fragile body, connect my lips to any skin I can find on her face. "I love you princess," I say between kisses and she once again giggles. I will never tire of this sound.

***

Andrea laughs out loud next to me as she pushes Darcy's stroller down the sidewalk. Today we're taking her on her first real outing to a local park. Music plays from my phone in my back pocket and we slightly dance to the beat. Darcy giggles in her seat as she looks up at Andrea' silly faces. My perfect family. I've still yet to talk to Andrea about London, but now would be a perfect time.

My mind races as I sit down with her and Darcy. Andrea picks up Darcy and holds her in her arms as I think of how to begin this. "Babe, what would you think about moving?" Her mouth falls agape as her eyes meet mine. "I'd love to Harry. What did you have in mind?" I smile widely and wrap my arms around her. "I still have my dad's apartment in London baby. You'd love it and we'd be getting away from everything here. My girls would be safe and I could protect you both." Andrea smiles up at me as I continue my plan that I gave her before once in the hospital. "You could stay home with Darcy, and do online schooling like you've always wanted to and I could get a job to continue supporting us. My mom still supports us as well and considering my biological dad's past job as a fuc- freaking drug dealer, we've got quite a lot in the bank." Her laugh fills my ears and I feel more than lucky to have her except my family past.

"We're really doing this, aren't we?" Her voice is filled with excitement. I nod and she leans closer to me as I wrap my arms around her fragile body tightly. Darcy giggles when I kiss her forehead and I can't help but love them more than anything in my entire life.

"You know what we have to do later today right," she questions. What? "Uhh..." "Wedding planning Hazza," she laughs and sets Darcy back into her stroller, earning her a few whines. We're lucky that she doesn't fuss or cry much like I thought all babies did. "Let's do this," I connect our lips gently before helping her stand up.

***

Andrea's P.O.V

"Well I love light mint," Harry adds in politely. He's been so kind during this whole meeting with the wedding planner. Isaac, our planner is a middle aged man with blonde hair. Harry was upset at first, but after gaining the knowledge that Isaac was in fact homosexual, he's been nothing but polite. I think the picture of Isaac and his husband on his desk was a big give away. The way his fingers lace with mine continues to flutter my heart in ways once thought to be impossible.

"Perfect. We'll go dress shopping for Andrea and her wedding party this Saturday. You will need to get your lads together and we'll fit the suits you've chosen on Sunday. Now all we have to do is pick the date so we will know the types of clothing."

Harry smiles down at me. He's already planned most of this out, in a hospital might I add. "In the summer." I laugh at the bluntness of his statement and he just shrugs. "He's really got this planned out, doesn't he?" Isaac laughs as I nod and harry pretends not to be flattered.

"It sounds like a lovely time Mr. Styles."

**a/n woo an update! I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately xx my life gets pretty hectic. I do hope you enjoyed though. Leave a comment of what you think!

Much love xx

~A.L**