3. All Bad

He unlocked the chains but kept the tape around my wrists. He pulled me out of the seat and up the stairs. I didn't bother saying a word. I was beyond scared. I knew he could tell too. I made it too obvious.

I don't want to die. I have so much to live for. I want to finish high school. I want to go to college. I want to go to medical school and become a pediatrician.  I want to be successful in life.

Austin opened a door and led me inside a room.  It was all white with a big window by the bed. The bed itself was beautiful. It had a fluffy white comforter that matched the curtains along with a plasma flat screen tv that was hooked to the wall. Other than that, the room was empty.

He took out a knife and cut the tape off of my wrist.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"There's a bathroom and clothes in the closet."

I was silent.

"You want food?" He asked,  scratching behind his neck.

I didn't say anything.  Mostly because I didn't want to talk to him.

I sat on the bed, my body automatically sinking into the fluffy material. I got up and walked towards the window.  I saw a large courtyard and a fountain along with angelic statues.

"Hello?" Austin said, trying to grab my attention.

I continued to examine everything.  They were no other houses near by. It felt like I was in one big house that was built in the middle of no where.

"So you're ignoring me?" He spoke again.

Bingo.

"Look we don't need to be friends but you have to eat something. " He groaned.

My stomach growled. I knew he heard it too.

"You are hungry. I'll be right back." He said before leaving and shutting the door.

I walked up to the door and tried to open it.

It was locked from the outside.

I sat on the bed and curled up in a ball, sobbing myself quietly to sleep for a bit.

***

I awoke to the smell of something delightful.  I looked over on the bed to find a McDonald's bag next to me.

I immediately opened it. There was a burger and fries. I saw the drink on the nightstand.

He actually got me food.

I sat on the bed and ate. When I was finished, I through the bag in the trash and sat on the bed.  I turned on the tv and began channel flipping. At least I had something to do.

I don't even know where my phone and bag went. They must have taken it.

I curled up and watched tv until I grew bored.  It was late. Almost 11. Several thoughts ran through my mind.

Why would Andrea steal money? 

What was she planning to do with it?

What does any of this have to do with me?

What if Andrea doesn't return the money and they do horrible things to me?

W-What if they kill me?

More importantly,  why is Austin here? 

Is this that gang that I've heard so much about? What if he kills me? What if he rapes me?

Andrea, what on earth have you done?

All the questions piled in my head and I didn't even notice some one come in.

I cringed after I got a glimpse of his face.

Austin.

He leant up against the wall and stared at me, facial expression more blank than a sheet of paper. My spine was straight and the tension built up. I tried to ignore him but the intensity was even more thicker than I expected. I couldn't bare it any longer.

I finally made eye contact with him.

"What?" I snapped.

"Nothing." He said plainly.

"So why are you looking at me?" I snapped again.

"Because I can." He snapped back.

"I don't know who you think you are but you're no better than a dog. I don't care one bit about what Andrea did so let me go dammit!" I yelled.

"Don't fucking yell at me, little girl. You don't wanna know what I'm capable of!" He said, moving closer to the bed.

"I don't fucking care what you're capable of." I said as he got closer.

The truth is... I actually do care. For all I know, he could kill me right now. I was letting my mouth do all the talking instead of of thinking about it first.

"Are you sure about that?" He said as he pinned me down onto the bed. My heart began to race and my breath hitched in my throat. His body hovered over mine and I prayed that he wasn't going to do what I thought. He leant down closer to my neck.

"You're so innocent.  I bet you haven't been touched before." He whispered.

How dare he? How could he assume something like that?

The part that annoyed me the most was that he was right.

"You don't know anything about me... so shut up." I said.

"I don't need to."

He came up and looked down at me. He wasn't pinning me down any more,  but he was still hovering over me.

"Kiss me, babe."

I looked at him for a second.

"No." I snapped.

He gave me a puzzled look before getting off of me, almost like that was the first time he got rejected.

"Fine, you whore. I wasn't interested in you like that anyway." He shrugged.

"I don't even like you." I clarified.

"Suit yourself, slut." He said before leaving and slamming the door shut.

Jerk.

A/N:  Hey! Vote and comment!  it motivates me a lot!  Love You xx