30. Miss Me?

For Jazzylopez01 :)

The music pumped heavily through my feet. I breathed lightly as my eyes scanned the room.

No familiar faces.

None.

Austin had been on an errand for Jason, so I occupied myself with Andrea, who brought me to a party a bit out of town.

"Let loose. " She said, pushing me into the crowd.

The two words started another story that was already told if you could remember it.

It wasn't finished either.

"Dance with some one." She said drunkenly.

"I have a boyfriend, remember? " I said, flicking her forehead with my finger.

"Oh yeah, that Austin kid." She giggled, before stumbling off. I decided to let her have her fun for a bit. Noah was here as well, somewhere.

Possibly fucking a girl.

He was sober, so that was all that mattered to me. I trusted him to drive us home. Not that I couldn't drive, but I just wasn't in the mood to.

I made my way back to the corner and stood. I watched everyone grind on each other to the music.

My eyes met with a familiar pair across the room. They were such a pretty color. But they were dark as well, wreaking of lust.

He held my gaze as I stared intently.

I flicked him off after a while, growing bored.

Suddenly, a tall figure stood in front of me. He smelled of cheap cologne and dashes of axe. I scoffed at him. I brought my eyes to his, noticing they were the same dark eyes from before.

"Hey, babe." He said, using a single finger to play with my hair.

"Go away." I said, not even paying him any attention.  I crossed my arms and looked over his shoulder, ignoring his existence.

"Oh don't be that way." He said huskily. He let out a hot breathe of air on my face that smelled of alcohol and barbeque sauce. I could tell he had just eaten something.

"Go get a mint. " I snapped. "Then maybe I just might put up with you."

"Oh, so you don't remember me?" He chuckled.

"Seriously, your breath smells like burning monkey shit. " I said shoving a hand in my pocket. I pulled out a pack of gum.

"Take the whole thing, you need it more than I do." I said, shoving it in his hands. I coughed a bit, pushing him out of the way. I headed outside and onto the lawn, looking around at the dim lighted streets.

The door flew open behind me. The porch light shined onto his face as he jogged down the stairs and made his way over to me again.

"You still don't remember me?" He asked. I noticed he actually took some of my gum into consideration and popped a few pieces in his mouth.

Thank. God.

"No and I don't want to." I shrugged.

"You fucking shoot a guy in the leg and kick him in the face a couple times and you forget his name." He chuckled. He had a drink in his hand as well.

Wait, I did what?

"......Brian?" I questioned.

"Took you long enough."  He spat.

"Y-you look so different..."

"Shit happens when someone practically destroys your facial structure. " He shrugged.

I backed away before he spoke again.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to seek revenge or anything."

"Then want do you want?" I snapped.

He took a few sips if his drink before abruptly dropping it to the floor.

"You."

No.

I wouldn't let him.

I turned on my heel to run but I bumped into another figure behind me.

Drew.

Fucking shit.

He locked me in a headlock before putting a rag over my mouth.

I stepped on his foot as hard as I could and I elbowed him with as much force as my limbs could give.

The chemicals entered my system, making my limbs weak and numb.

I continued to struggle before collapsing to the floor.

The porch lights of uptown home were the last thing I saw before everything faded out.

Fuck.

***

I awoke in a dim lighted room with no windows.

This was all too familiar.

Chained to a wall, I banged loudly only to have my eyes meet the dark pair from the night before.

"Will you stop with those chains, it's annoying. We should've used rope, damn." Brian spoke huskily.

I looked him in the eye and banged them again, even louder.

"What the fuck are you gonna do about it?" I snapped.

"I just remembered how rude and feisty she was." Another voice from across the room said.

Drew.

"What do you want?" I sighed heavily.

"Oh, it's not about they want..."

Another voice emerged from the other side of the room. They crept out of the dark, it was a foul sight.

It was Rick.

One side of his face was disheveled. Burnt and flesh pinkened.

"Rick, you're alive?!"

He stared at me, not uttering a word.

"What do you want?!" I practically screamed.

"I want nothing more than to get rid of you. For good."

His words pierced through my soul and made me shiver in complete fear.

"W-Why?" I asked.

"The only reason my son won't join me is because of Jason. I figure if I take something he cares about away, he'll finally realize that I mean business. " He explained.

"I don't even know your son you shit head." I snapped.

"You fool. Of course you know Austin."

Oh hell no.

"You're lying." I snapped.

"He's never told her, boss." Drew said.

Drew was right.  There were still lots of things Austin's never told me. This was one of them.

Rick nodded staring at me for a long while.

"Contact Austin and tell him we have the girl and explain the deal." He spoke.

Drew nodded as Rick went upstairs with Brian and Drew trailing behind.

"You can't just leave me here!" I yelled out.

"Watch me. "  He said.

A/N: IM SORRY I MADE YOU GUYS WAIT ALMOST TWO WEEKS FOR AN UPDATE :(

And I know this chapter is short but I have to catch up on school work okay :)

I'll still update regularly and if not, a few days after the times I usually update :)

ily <3

vote and comment!