16. Betrayal

__________________________________________________________

For mahonesnugget, you're just as nice as I am xx

I stared out the window, watching as we entered the busy streets of Georgia. The car ride was quiet and neither had Austin or Alex spoke.

We've been driving for hours and I couldn't bare it any longer.

"Are we even close by?" I asked.

"We be there a few minutes. It's just up the road. " Alex spoke.

I nodded looking the window. We were in the middle of several grasslands. There was nothing in sight. Not even a house or people. Just grass.

So much fucking grass.

I've never hated the color green so much before.

The car came to an abrupt stop. I looked out the window to see large brick walls surrounding a large building and a main gate. All around it was surrounded with several armed men.

Austin edged towards the main gate. He rolled down the window as someone walked up to it.

"Long time no see Austin; Alex you've grown a lot. " He spoke. He was a large buff man with several weapons on his belt.

He looked back at me before he backed up and opened the gate.

Austin drove in and looked out the window. There were several people with red bandanas on. A lot of girls and boys. Some young as me and some were old mid 20s. They all had red bandanas on and a lot of them held weapons. Austin pulled over to the side and we got out. Several of them stared at me as I stepped out with my things in hand.

"Why are they all staring at me?" I whispered to Alex.

"Don't pay them any mind." She nudged me.

But I'm in the same group as these people...

Is it because I'm a newbie or something?

They're looking at me as if they've never been in this position before. As if they've never been new before.

Well, fuck all of you.

I walked close behind her and Austin as they led me up the stairs and inside. They were even more people looking at me here. They began whispering things. I could barely even make out what some of them were saying. I sighed and looked down at my feet as they led me into a hallway.

"I'll take your things and put them in your new room for now. Austin, take her to Jason. He wants to speak with her." Alex said as she took my bag and began walking in the opposite direction. My heart began to beat rapidly; I knew this was going to happen. I couldn't bring myself to kill her and now, Jason doesn't trust me. He might just kill me himself.

My fingers began to tremble and I could barely feel myself breathe.

However, Austin was oblivious to my freak out and kept walking in the same direction.

Jason's going to fucking kill me and I'll never see the light again. This is the end. I'm going to die.

I never even got my first kiss yet I'm going to die alone.

He opened the door and led me into a large room where everyone who was at the house was. Basically only the people I knew. Alex came in right behind us and patted me on the shoulder.

The look Jason gave me was indescribable.

"Eliza." He spoke.

I panicked.