37. Say It First

For summer_mahone <3

I sat in an all white room tied to a chair. I feel like such a weak little bitch. I would have brought my gun along but I was with Austin, so I felt like it wasn't necessary.

Getting captured so often now felt tiring. I wasn't even that scared. Although there is a possibility that I could die, I wasn't afraid.

Not to say that I wasn't afraid of dying, because I was. It's just that I feel I can't die now. I have too much to fulfill. Maybe-just maybe, after I do everything that I have to, I wouldn't be so afraid.

I haven't thought to ask why I was here, tied up in this all white room. Some boy who brought me here had been sitting in a chair with a white mask on his face, directly across from me. I could mutter up some words, I can easily untie this rope and do hand to hand combat with him. But the gun-the fucking gun between his fingers was the only thing stopping me.

"Do you know why you're here?" He said, his voice muffled a bit by his mask.

"Been waiting for you to tell me. This is getting boring. " I sighed.

"The D.O.E have been waiting for your arrival." He said as he got up. He began to step towards me when there was a faint knock on the door.

He turned around and headed towards the door to open it. Four other people came into the room with white masks on.

How can they breathe in those? They were plastic and basically covered your hole face except for the eyes and three tiny holes lined up where the mouth is supposed to be.

"We've brought the boy." They said as they man handled someone into the room.

"A...Austin?!" I screamed.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Austin said abruptly kicking one of them in the leg, hard. His hands broke free in ripping motion from the rope they used to tie him up. Next thing I knew, Austin was throwing fists and attacking all five people.

One of them pulled a gun out and another yelled out.

"Don't fucking shoot him- he and that girl are the most important weapon, don't go and shoot him!" He called out.

The other man put his gun down.

"I have a better idea." One of them said, pulling out some odd object.

"What the fuck-is that a taser?!" I shrieked. Oh no, they're going to electrocute him.

They shoved the taser at Austin's side, causing him to go limp and drop to the floor in pain.

"Austin!" I called out. They tased him again.

"STOP, YOU'RE HURTING HIM!" I screamed, breaking free from the ropes, I ran over to the other side of the room onto to be stopped by another person in a white mask. He picked me up and tried to tase me back into the chair. I thrashed and kicked him back hard onto the floor. I grabbed his gun and the taser began shooting people left and right.

I tried to run to Austin's aid to protect him.

One of them grabbed me by the neck and put me in a choke hold, making me drop my gun. I jabbed my heels into his foot and tased him with my hand.  He fell back onto the floor and I picked up the gun and shot him. I looked in the door way, more and more people in white masks were coming down the hall. In fear, I closed the door and locked it shut, taking the chair and putting it against the door knob. I pushed the cabinet and anything else I could find in front of the door.

I'm not some dumb girl in a movie. I know how to protect myself.

I ran to Austin's side. His eyes were closed and he was barely breathing. His head was bleeding and he had a chest wound that was bleeding too.