You need to let your feelings out.

Elena's POV

"Is everything okay?" 

I recognize that voice. I wiped away the tears with my hands and looked up and there he was the brown eyed guy that I walked into earlier today. He looks at me with concern in his eyes. Great the first time I met him I walked into him and now the second time he finds me sitting here crying like a baby. I wonder what he thinks about me. 

" Yeah, I'm fine" I answered even if he sees that it's a big lie.

" You don't look fine, do you want to talk about it? he asked, " I'll understand if you say no, I don't know if I would want to talk with a complete stranger about my problems" He said. 

" Well I don't think that you want to hear me talk about my problems" I said. 

"Try me, I will tell you if I don't want to hear it" He said an gave me a cheeky smile.

" Well were should I start, I had the best summer of my life, I fell in love with a really good guy. Then the summer ended and so did the relationship and I few days before the relationship ended I kissed my best friends boyfriend and kept it a secret from her for a month and now she hates me. So you could say that I have big problems." I said and wiped away a few tears from my cheek. 

" Yeah, but you only have one problem and that's the secret that you kept from you friend the other things I would say are more pain that you have in your heart" He said and he was totally right. 

" I guess I have never let does feelings out because I didn't want anyone to see me vulnerable. But I have never realized how it affected me." I said as I looked out in the dark. 

" I can't understand how you could handle it, I wouldn't be able to hold it in for a week" He said.

" I guess the music helped me, I wrote a song on the plane home and I guess I convinced myself that I had let out all of my feelings." I said. 

" Then maybe you should sing the song now so you really feel that you have let all your feelings out" He said. 

" Here right now?" I asked 

" Yeah or in the piano room" He answered  

" But isn't it locked? I asked 

" Yeah but I have a key so I could practice the song that I'm going to sing on the summer concert" He answered and stood up and reached out his hand for me. " Shall we?" He asked. I grabbed his hand.

" I don't even know your name and now I'm going to sing for you?" I said while we walked to the piano room. 

" George" He said.

" Elena" I said. 

Is this really happening? Am I going to sing a song that I have written myself in front of a George that I don't know anything about. I should start looking for Sarah and talk to her not sit by a piano and sing a song. But I don't no where to start look for her I guess she's on her way to Niall, oh I hope nothing has happened to her. Maybe I should text Niall and ask if she's with him, or maybe I should call her. I picked up my mobile from my pocket and dialed her number, a few signals went before she hung up on me. Then I texted Niall.