Forgiven and forgotten

Elena’s POV

”Goooood morning London!! It’s a beautiful day outside!” I opened my eyes and pressed the snooze button. I realized that I had slept with my cloths on but then I remembered that I didn’t plan to fall a sleep because I wanted to be awake when Sarah got back. But she never came and I guess I fell asleep. I grabbed my phone to call her again but then I saw I had a new message from Niall that I got last night. 

From Niall. 

Sarah is here, but I think you should come over tomorrow so we all three can talk

Thank god! I could finally take a deep breath and relax a bit. Suddenly my phone started to ring and it was Nick. A part of me didn’t want to answer because he didn’t call me or text be back the other day when I really needed him. But a bigger part of me wanted to hear his voice. 

”Hello” 

” Hey it’s me sorry I didn’t call you last night but when I had the time to call you I thought it was to late that you would be asleep so I didn’t wanted to wake you” He said and it made me mad because it had never stopped him before and now when I really needed him he decided not to call. And also because he told me to tell her

” Didn’t Sophie tell you what had happened?” I asked

” Yes she did and I’m really proud of you for having the courage to tell Sarah.” He said

” How can you be proud of me? She hates me and she ran away so I have been worried sick until now when I got a text from Niall that said she was with him. So I really needed you yesterday to comfort me, you promised to support me!” I said and I couldn’t hold the tears in anymore. I know that it’s not Nick’s fault but I guess yelling at him was my way of showing my relief. ”Sorry I didn’t mean to yell at you, guess I’m just so overwhelmed and scared” 

” Scared of what?” He asked.

” That were falling apart, your tour has started so you don’t have time to talk as often as we used to and I’m scared that you will forget me” 

” I’m never going to forget you from now on I will call you whenever I got time even if it’s in the middle of the night. And I’m so sorry for not calling you it will never happen again! ” He said.

” It’s okay I actually only have myself to blame because you told me a lot of times to tell her but I ignored you. So if I had listen to you maybe she wouldn’t have run of like that”  I said. 

” But now she knows and I know that you two will work it out” He said. 

” Yeah if she ever wants to see me again, she screamed that she never wanted to see me yesterday” I said. 

” I think she didn’t mean that, it was just something she said at the moment” He said. 

” Yeah, but lets talk about you instead, how’s the tour going?” I asked.

” Really good, it has been a while sense we stood on stage as the Jonas Brothers so the first show felt really good! I had the same feeling that I had the first time we ever stood on a stage.” He said and I could really hear the happiness in his voice. 

” I’m really proud of you and you don’t know how much you inspire me to follow my dream” I said.

” And you don’t know how much you inspire me when I write new songs” He said and I could feel how I started to blush. 

” I’m really sorry but I have to go and talk to Sarah now but I will call you when I get back” I said

” Yeah our next show starts at eight tonight so I’ll be able to talk” He said.