The reason

Josh POV

” So when will Elena be back?” Julia asked as she sat down on the sofa next to George. 

” Well her session ended for a half hour ago so I guess she will be back in a few minutes” I answered.

” You haven’t talked to her?” Julia asked.

” No I haven’t” I said.

” Wow if George had been attacked and stabbed and the person who’s guilty isn’t behind bars I would be calling him every hour” she said. 

” If I would be calling Elena every hour asking how she is, she would never get over what happened to her or feel safe because I would be reminding her that she’s not safe” I said. I don’t know why Julia all of a sudden started to care about Elena, she hasn’t before and when George and I talked about Elena she gets kind of angry like she’s jealous or something. And when I think about it she got really mad when Elena and Nick became a couple, because she had a crush on Nick. Maybe she’s not totally over that I don’t know, I really don’t care. 

” I don’t think that she will forget it, I mean who forgets being stabbed” She said. 

”  Well you don’t know Elena she’s a really strong person” I said. 

” What ever, I’m going to meet Susan to study” She said and kissed George goodbye and walked out of our room.

” What’s with her?” I asked.

” I don’t know she’s been acting weird ever since Elena got attacked” George said.

” Maybe she never thought Diana could do something like that” I said. 

” Did she know Diana?” George asked. 

” Yeah they were really good friends, but when Diana and I broke up they stopped being friends and she never told me why” I said. 

” Well I will promise you that if Julia and I break up, I will not go crazy and stab her new boyfriend” George said and I just looked at him. 

” Too early to joke about it?” He asked.

” Yeah” I said. 

” Why do you think Diana did what she did?” George asked.

” I don’t know, I mean I broke up with her because she slept with another guy and that was six months ago, I know that she got sick a few weeks after our break up but I don’t think that has something to do with it.” I said. 

” Maybe it does” George said.

” What do you mean?” I asked

” A friend of my got some kind of disease that changed his personality and not in a good way, he got really mad and if something bad had happened to him he wanted to hurt that person. But he got some medication so he wont change his personality but if he stops taking them his personality will change” George said and it would explain a lot but wouldn’t Diana had stabbed me instead of Elena?

” But Diana stabbed Elena not me?” I said.