HELP ME!!

Elena’s POV

I tried to free my hands and legs from the tied ropes but I didn’t get free. How did I get here? About one year ago I graduated from high school and I was so happy, I had my friends and family around me. Then I went on a road trip to the USA with my two best friends and met the first big love in my life and I was still very happy and so was my friends. Then I get attacked by a girl because I started dating her celebrity crush. But I only got a concussion so I was still happy because I had my friends and a lovely boyfriend by my side. Then I got accepted to my dream school and I couldn’t be more happy but then I had to break up with my big love, but it was a good break up so I was only sad for a few days then I started school and I was happy again. Then I meet a really nice guy and for the first time I get feelings for a guy again and I was very happy again. Then I get attacked by his crazy ex and I started to feel unsafe and scared. But then I get over my fear and I slowly start to feel safe and happy again, but then I get kidnapped by the crazy girl that’s threatening to kill me and I’m again scared. If I get out of here alive and the police catches her I’m never going to get a new boyfriend because I only end up hurt and scared. But all I want now is to be back in my bed with Josh having his arms around me, protecting me from all the evil. Why did I listen to my therapist, if I had told Josh that he could sleep in my room last night I wouldn’t be sitting here tide to a chair. But they will find me, they will understand that I didn’t write that note. I really hope they will understand that! I heard the sound of someone unlocking the door and I prayed to god that it would be Sarah or Josh that was opening the door but it didn’t help. Diana and Julia walked into the room and Julia closed the door while Diana was walking towards me. She ripped of the tape from my mouth and I screamed in pain. 

” Oh sorry I forgot to do it gently” She said and smiled a evil smile and I was no longer sure if she was sick, because the signs that I saw when she attacked me was gone. I looked at Julia and I could see that she was scared to but I didn’t feel sorry for her because she’s as bad and evil as Diana.

” So did anything interesting happened while we were gone?” Diana asked and I didn’t answer. She then gave me a bitch clap and said speak! It burned so bad that I wanted to cry but I didn’t want Diana to see that she’s breaking me. 

” No” I whispered and she bitch clapped me again and said louder

” Diana” Julia said but didn’t say anything else when Diana turned and looked at her. 

” Are you starting to feel sorry for her?” Diana asked Julia. 

” No” Julia answered. 

” Good because if you turn your back on me I will tie you up to a chair to, got it?” Diana asked.

” Yes” Julia answered and walked into another room and left me and Diana alone. 

” So what should I do to you?” Diana said as she turned around to face me. ” I want to kill you but I haven’t been hiding for the cops for three weeks just to kidnap you and kill you” 

” Please I’ll do what ever you want” I begged. 

” Unfortunately Elena you have done to much, so nothing you will do can repay me for what you have done to me” She said.