It's all up to you

JOSH’S POV

” I just need to go to the toilet” Elena said and walked towards the girls toilet. I sat down on the bench next to place were go buy you’re ticket. I picked up my phone to see if I got any new messages and I had one from Diana. I was just about to delete it but couldn’t do it without reading it. 

From Diana

I can’t believe how you could just stop loving me like that! You said I was THE ONE! 

I read the message and then deleted it like I have done with all of the messages I have got from Diana since we broke up. 

” SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE” A women yelled as she ran back into the girls toilet. Suddenly everything around me got silence and I ran to the girls bathroom. The first thing I saw was a few people sitting on their knees around someone who was lying on the floor. Then I saw something red on one of the sinks. I didn’t see Elena anywhere and my heart started to beat faster. I walked closer and I almost lost my breath. I saw Elena lying in the floor bleeding from her forehead and she was stabbed with a scissor in the stomach. 

” Omg” I screamed and tried to get through the people to get to Elena but a women stopped me. ” It’s my girlfriend!” I screamed and she let me through I sat down and took of my hoody and laid it in my knee and laid Elena's head in my knee and grabbed the shirt that they have used to try to stop the bleeding from her forehead. Who could do something like this to her? 

” The ambulance will be here in 10 minutes” A woman came in and said. And another woman answered but I didn’t hear what she said because my focus was on Elena. I stroked her head with my hand and telling myself that she’s going to be okay. It didn’t take long before the ambulance men came into the toilet and took over. They quickly got her into the ambulance and I jumped in next to her and then they drove away to the hospital. The ambulance man put on an oxygen mask on Elena and pressed his hand on the wound  she have on the forehead. I was holding her hand hoping that she would grab mine but she didn’t.

” So what exactly happened?” The man asked. 

” I don’t know she was going to the toilet and the next thing I know I run into the girls toilet and find her lying on the floor with a scissor in her stomach” I said.

” I know you’re chocked but she’s going to fine, she’s in a coma because she hit the sink and the scissor hasn’t gone so far into the stomach so it hasn’t damage any organs but she may have a small internal bleeding” He said and it made me feel a little bit better but I can’t stop thinking that I could have done something to stop it, I don’t know what but something. 

We got to the hospital and I followed the ambulance men into the hospital but when we got inside I had to go to the waiting room and wait.

SARAH’S POV. 

Today is the day I will get the answer if my ovarian has healed or not. I didn’t wan to tell Nick or Elena because I didn’t want them to feel bad about me and tell be that I will be fine because I’m kind of sick of people telling me that. 

” Are you ready?” Niall asked and looked at me, I looked at him and smiled. 

” Yes” I said and opened the car door and stepped out. I walked over to Niall and he grabbed my hand and we walked into the hospital. 

” Sarah Philipsen” I said to the woman behind the disk, she looked at the computer screen and then looked back at us. 

” You can sit down and wait over there, Dr Weasley will come and get you in a few minutes” She said and smiled.