I'm not fine!

NICK’S POV 

” Oh no she didn't? ” Johanna said looking chocked.

” Yeah she did!” I said and laughed because she look so funny! 

” And that’s why you and Elena broke up?” She asked.

” No that’s not why” I said and waited for the question that everyone that I have told this bout asks. 

”You forgave her!?”  She asked ” But Nick why she had cheated on you!”

” Well first of all I wouldn’t call it cheating and second Niall kissed her” I said.

” Wow you really are special because I don’t think I know any guy that would forgive his girlfriend” She said and smiled.

” Maybe you’re right, but Elena was the best thing that have ever happened to me in a long time so I didn’t want to throw it away because of one kiss” I said. 

” Okay but wasn’t Niall together with Sarah at that time?” She asked.

” Yes he was and Sarah found out about this about one week ago and Sarah didn’t take it so well, but they she and Niall mad up and are no as in love as they were before” I said. 

” And you and Elena?” Johanna asked and to be honest I didn’t know what to say, I mean I love Elena I do and I want to be with her but I don’t think we’re as in love that we were two moths ago. 

” Nick?” Johanna said and put her hand on my arm. ” Sorry I shouldn’t have asked you that question, it’s none of my business” She said and moved her hand from my arm. 

” It’s okay, I guess I just realized that my and Elena’s relationship has change” I said. 

” I think that’s because you haven’t seen each other in two months, you should go to England and visit her!” Johanna said. 

” How? we’re in the middle of our tour” I said. 

” But you have a three days break after this weekend, so if you leave Sunday night you’ll be in England monday morning” Johanna said. 

” Wow you have really thought this through” I said.

” Yeah I felt pretty bad yesterday after telling you what to do and I understood that you really miss her so I looked at you’re schedule” she said.

” Wow you’re really great do you know that” I said. 

” Well not really but hearing you say that means a lot to me!” She said I hugged her and said thank you. 

” Well it’s getting late I better get back to my room and get some sleep” I said and stood up and walked towards the door. Johanna followed me to the door and said goodnight. I walked trough the corridor to get to my room and opened my door. I turn on the light and almost got a heart attack when I saw Joe sitting in my sofa. 

” Joe for god sake!” I said and placed my hand on my chest.

” Sorry didn’t mean to scare you” He said.

” What are you doing in my room?” I asked.

” Well I got bored and walked over to your room but you weren’t here but I thought you would be get back so I laid down on the sofa and I guess I fell asleep” He explained.

” I was over at Johanna, I was really mean to her earlier so I had to go and apologize to her” I said. 

” Wow you must have been really mean to her if it took you the whole night to apologize” He said.