The blame

Sarah’s Pov

” No one will ever find you not even your boyfriend” He said to me. I started to run again but this time I didn’t get far before he grabbed my arm. ”That was a really bad idea little girl, bad idea” he said. 

I opened my eyes and realized that it all was just a dream, well yesterday wasn’t but this was. It took a few seconds before I remembered that I’m in Niall’s bedroom. I grabbed my phone to see what time it was, 09:00. I turned around to see that Niall wasn’t there. I stepped out of the bed and put on one of Niall’s hoodies and stepped out of the room. I walked to the stairs and looked down to see if he was down stairs. 

” Niall” I called out but I didn’t get an answer. 

I started to get a little bit scared and started to think what if the guy from last night followed us and is inside of the house. I walked back into the bedroom and grabbed one of Niall’s guitars and walked back out. I walked down the stairs quiet and slowly. I then heard something from the kitchen and I started to panic. I tipped toe over to the kitchen. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and I screamed and elbowed the person in the stomach. He let go and I turned around and saw Niall bend forward because of the pain. 

” Nice hit” He said 

” Why didn’t you answer when I called your name?” I said and I felt the tears come down on my cheeks, but not because I was sad, I cried because I was relived. 

” I was doing some laundry so I didn’t hear you sorry” He said while raising his arms over his head as he took some deep breaths.  ” Btw what were you doing with my guitar?” He asked. 

” I thought the man from yesterday was inside the house because you didn’t answer so I grabbed it so I could defend myself” I answered.

” Well I think you can defend yourself pretty good without it” He said. 

” Sorry but you kind of deserved it” I said and he smiled.

” Yeah I guess so, luckily you didn’t hit me between my legs” He said and smiled. 

” Well lucky for you I’m not that mad at you anymore, if I would have hit you yesterday I would have aimed lower” I said and smiled. 

” So does that mean that you’re not mad at me anymore” He asked. 

” I want to but I can’t after you saved my life yesterday” I answered, ” But it doesn’t mean that I forgive you for what you did” I said

” I know but I want you to know that I will do everything I can to get you to forgive me” He said

” Well you could start with making me some breakfast ” I said and smiled. He smiled at me and walked into the kitchen. I walked back up to the bedroom to put back the guitar. 

”pling pling

It was Niall’s phone I guess it’s from one of the boys. I walked over to the nightstand and grabbed his phone. 

one new message from Elena

I know I shouldn’t be opening it, but because of what has happened between them I need to see what she has written. I sat down on the bed and opened the message. *tipe in password* oh typical. I typed in his birthday, incorrect, the date when One direction got put together as a band incorrect, the password he has to his computer incorrect. What’s his password? 

I looked around in the room trying to get some clues. I looked at his nightstand and that’s when I saw a photo of me and Niall standing at the Hollywood sign smiling while looking at each other. I remember that day, it was the day after Niall asked me to be his girlfriend. Maybe that’s his password the date when we got together. I typed it hoping that it would be right. password correct. I felt happy and sad at the same time, it made it so much harder to be mad at him and not to forgive him and his background picture didn’t make it easier. It was a picture of him kissing me on the cheek. I wanted to feel does soft lips so bad on my cheek again. No Sarah focus on what you were doing. I opened the message from Elena.