What's happening to me!?

ELENA’S POV

I woke up by the sound of people talking as the walked by the room. I looked up to see if Josh was awake but he was still. I just looked at him and smiled, this is what I have been wanting for a long time. To wake up next to to the person I care about the most. I guess it’s going to be a while before it happens again because guys are not aloud to sleep in the same room as girls at campus. But I mean they didn’t noticed when Niall stayed the night last week so I don’t think there would be a problem. Well we can’t sleep in the same bed when Sarah is in the room so we have to wait when she’s staying over at Niall’s place. I grabbed the tv remote and turned on the tv and watched the news. 

” It has been a week since a nineteen years old girl got attacked at the Chelsea game and the police hasn’t found the nineteen years old girl who did this. So if you have seen this girl please contact the police” The reporter said and I looked at the picture of Diana on the screen. That’s why Josh and Sarah wanted me to tell them what I remembered from that night. They wanted me to tell them who did this to me so the person will get punished. I want that to but not like this. Now the whole country is looking for Diana and I already know that she’s not well that something is wrong with her and this is not going to get her better. 

” And now some hollywood news. I guess no one missed Nick Jonas’s big news last week that he has found love again. Yeah Nick and his girlfriend Johanna is still going strong, last night they had a movie date with the rest of the members of the Jonas brothers and their girlfriends. What do you say is Nick over Elena or is Johanna just a rebound?” The young woman said and it really pissed me of. Or is Johanna just a rebound why can’t they just be happy for him that he has found love. I’m happy for him well maybe a little bit said but now both of us has moved on and we’re now both happy. I have to call him and tell him my gratulations and tell him about me and Josh. Then we both can be happy without any guilt. I turned of the tv and put back the remote on the nightstand and was about to turn when my whole buddy froze. I looked at the window next to the door and I wasn’t mistaking, Diana was standing outside the room. I started to panic and screamed she ran away and Josh woke up and asked what happened. I just pointed at the door and he stood up and opened the door and looked around at the corridor. He then closed the door and walked back to the bed and sat down next to me and laid his arm around my waist. 

” What happened?” He asked but I didn’t answer, I wanted to but I couldn’t because I was so scared. How long had she’s been standing there, what would she have done if Josh wasn’t here and I was sleeping. Would she have suffocate me with a pillow or strangle me with her hands. I leaned my head against Josh shoulder and he put his arms around me and held me tight. Now I know why Sarah was so scared to be alone after the attack. I never want to be alone, not even when they have found Diana and she’s looked behind bars. But what if they never catch her? I’m going to leave with this fear for my whole life. I will not even feel safe when I go back home to Sweden. 

” Sh... she just stood there” I said quietly. Josh let go and looked at me. 

” Who?” He asked.

” Di... Diana” I said ” She just stood there staring at me, looking disappointed because I was still alive” 

” She’s not going to hurt you again, I wont let her, I’ll protect you” He said. 

” Aren’t you suppose to call the police and tell them that she was her?” I asked and suddenly my fear turned into anger.

” What do you mean?” He asked.