Don't close your eyes!

ELENA’S POV

Diana cut my arm one more time and I screamed and then suddenly the basement door slammed opened and Josh, George and Sarah ran into the room. Josh pushed away Diana so she fell. 

” Get Elena and Julia out of here!” Josh screamed to Sarah and George. They ran over to me and Julia and untied the ropes and Sarah grabbed my arm and moved towards the basement door. But I didn’t want to leave Josh down here alone with Diana. 

” No, we have to help Josh!” I screamed and tried to get out of Sarah’s grip. 

” I’ll be right behind you!” Josh said and looked over at me. I nodded and then we ran out of the house. 

” Sarah call the police and ambulance” George screamed as he ran back into the house again. Sarah picked up her phone and called the police and ambulance and she didn’t let go of my arm. Julia took of her hoody and tied it hard around my arm where Diana had cut me. It didn’t take long before the police and ambulance came and just as they stepped out of the car Diana came running out of the house. 

” Grab her!” Julia scream to the policemen that had steeped out of the car. They grabbed her and put her in the car and the ambulance men walked up to me and was just about to look at my arm, when I heard George scream. 

” HELP ME SOMEONE, PLEASE!! ” George screamed as he came out of the house with blood on his hands and I knew that something had happened to Josh. I got out of the Sarah’s grip and run into the house and down to the basement. I saw Josh lying on the floor and blood was pouring from his stomach and right next to him was Diana’s knife that she had used to cut my arm. I ran up to him and sat down on my knees. 

” Oh my god Josh” I cried, I tored off Julia’s hoodie from my arm and pressed it to the wound. 

” Elena” Josh whispered. 

” Shhh don’t speak everything is going to be okay, just keep your eyes open okay! ” I cried. 

” I will always love you” He whispered and then he closed his eyes.

” No Josh don’t close your eyes, Josh open you eyes! JOSH!! ” I screamed but he didn’t open his eyes. The ambulance men sat down next to me and started CPR on Josh. Sarah grabbed my arms to pull me back. I scream and tried to get out of her grip, but then George grabbed my arms too and I tried to get free but I knew that I wasn’t strong enough so I stopped struggling and then just screamed and cried at the same time. 

” You need to get her out of here for her own good” One of the policemen said as they came down to the basement.George and Sarah grabbed me again.

” No I’m not leaving him! ” I screamed and tried again to get out of their grip but it was pointless. 

When we got out of the house and walked out on the grass I sat down again and started to scream. Sarah hugged me tight and I hugged her back and started cry even more. I then saw the ambulance men came running out of the house with Josh laying on the stretcher, they quickly got him in the ambulance and drove away.    

Sarah, George and I got into George car and drove after the ambulance to the hospital. When we got to the hospital a nurse told us that Josh was in surgery and that we had to sit down and wait in the waiting room. George and Sarah walked to the waiting room and I followed the nurse to a room where she cleaned my wounds and put bandage over my arm and then I walked to the waiting room where Sarah and George were. Sarah grabbed my hand. 

” What happened to Julia?” I asked. 

” The police took her to the station” George said.