Let's talk.

ELENA’S POV 

I can’t believe I’m looking right into Nick’s eyes, I want to throw my arms around him but at the same time I want to slap him! But instead of slaping him I slammed the door in his face and walked right into the bathroom and locked the door and sat down on the toilet. I took some deep breaths trying to calm down. What is he doing here? Maybe he came here to tell me about Johanna. Well it’s a little bit late for that. 

knock knock*  

” Elena can I come in?” Sarah asked. I unlocked the door an Sarah walked in and sat down on the edge of the bathtub. 

” I told Nick to wait outside in the corridor” She said.

” Did you give him the magazine” I asked. 

” No I just said that you probably got a bit chocked that he came here and that you would go and talk with him now” She said. 

” I don’t know if I want to talk to him right now” I said. 

” Well you have to sooner or later so why not do it now?”  She said.

” You’re right” I said and stood up and walked out of the bathroom. Sarah walked out to get  tell Nick that he could go inside and then she walked away so Nick and I could talk alone. I sat down on my bed. And Nick grabbed a chair and sat down in front of me. 

” So this was not really the reaction I was hoping for” He said.

” What were you hoping for then, me throwing my arms around you and kiss you and tell you that I love you?” I asked. 

” No I was hoping for a hello and not a door slammed in my face” He said. 

” Sorry but it was pretty hard not to slam the door in your face after reading this!” I said and throw the magazine at him. He opened it and looked at the pictures.

” This is not what it looks like, well I mean this pictures aren’t face but we’re not together” He said.

” So you walk around holding hands and hugging all you childhood friends?” I asked.

” No I don’t but this between me and Johanna is a fixed relationship.” He said. They are what? Is he telling me the truth or is this another one of his lies. 

” What do you mean with fixed?” I asked.

” The record label wont let her make an album because she’s so unknown but if she dated one member from a famous band she would get more known. But she didn’t find someone that she wanted to fake date so the label decided for her and chose me” He answered and I could see that he was telling the truth because I could see that it was hard for him to tell me this.

” But why did they chose you, why didn’t you say no?” I asked. 

” Because we were about to start work on our new album, but the record label wouldn’t let us if I didn’t agree to fake date Johanna” he said. 

” And you didn’t want to say no because you didn't want to take a way your childhood friend’s dream” I said and finally all the pieces got put together.

” Well when I said she was my childhood friend I lied and I’m sorry but I wasn’t ready to tell you at that time” he said.

” How long have you and Johanna been faking it, because that call was about two three weeks ago and this is the only pictures I have seen so it must be kind of recently” I said.

” for about one month but at first we just pretend to date when we went to the record label because they didn’t say we had to show our ”love” to the world, but then they got suspicious that we didn’t have a fake relationship so we had to go outside and show our ”love” so these pictures is only the beginning” He said.