Revenge!

I picked up my phone from my pocket as I was running and called Niall. 

” Hello”

” Niall it’s Elena, Sarah just ran out of school and I’m running after her, she told me what the doctor said and some other things she really needs us right now! ” I said between my breaths. 

” Where are you?” He asked. 

” Right now we’re running down baker street” I said. 

” I think were she’s going, keep follow her I’ll be there soon” He said.

” I’ll try! ” I said and hung up. I really regret that I haven’t been working out for a while. 

” SARAH STOP!” I screamed but she didn’t slow down. 

After at least 10 minutes she stopped and walked into an ally with a dead-end and she stopped by a box and just stood there looking at the ground. I walked up next to her and I could see the tears falling down on her cheeks. 

” Oh it must be my lucky day” A man said behind us. We turned around and when he saw me and Sarah his creepy smile got bigger. 

” Oh look I knew you would come back to me” He said and looked at Sarah and then I understood why Sarah had come here. This is the place were she got attacked and the man standing in front of us is the man that attacked her, she wants her revenge. I looked at Sarah and I could see her face getting red. 

” Sarah he’s not worth it!” I said and grabbed her hand but she pulled away.

” Why so uptight darling, I don’t remember you being this uptight last time I saw you” The man said.

” Leave her alone!” I said 

” Oh have you and you’re boyfriend broke up, so this girl is now your bodyguard” He said. 

” Don’t you dare touch her!” Sara screamed. 

” Shout up, don’t you remember what happens when people around me scream”  He said and walked towards us. 

” If you come one step closer I will call the police!” I said and picked up my phone. But the man didn’t care he took one more step and Sarah couldn’t keep her anger in anymore. She ran towards the man and kicked him right between his legs. The man screamed and fell down on his knees. Sarah hit him hard in his face and kicked him in his stomach so he was laying on the grown. 

” Sarah stop, he’s not worth it” I said and grabbed her arm and pulled her away.

” You have ruined my life, I was happy and had everything that I wanted but thanks to you I can’t get all the other things I want because you took it away from me! I hate you I wish you were dead, do you hear me I WISH YOU WERE DEAD! But that wouldn’t be a punishment.” She said. 

The man tried to stand up but sarah kicked him in the stomach. 

” Do you know why it wouldn’t be a punishment? because then you wouldn’t be feeling bad about everything you have done. A good punishment would be to make you paralyzed from your waist and down because then you would be remembered of what you have done forever. The same way that I will be doing because of you.” Sarah said and walked and grabbed a pipe from the ground and walked up to the man.

” Sarah stop this is not you!” I said but she didn’t listen she looked at the man and you could see that he was scared. 

” I can make my wish come true right now. If I hit you with this really hard right in the middle of you back you will be paralyzed from the waist and down” She said and I couldn’t see if she was just saying that to scare the man more or if she was serious.