Chapter 23

*Jade's POV*

"Well gee Louis. Thanks for ruining the secret." I said sarcastically. "Wait, you have a YouTube account? Why didn't you tell me?" Dad asked. I sighed, then hearing Niall say, "By the way, I've seen a lot of your videos from Louis and Zayn. You are a really good singer." I blush, considering my crush, I mean friend just complimented me. "What YouTube account?" Dad asked again. "I made a YouTube account under the name of @thebeautifuljewel so I could show my singing to people and get accepted because of my voice, not my famous parents. The reason I didn't tell you is because I wanted to become successful by myself. I kept my identity a secret, so people would subscribe for my voice, not to ask me for them to get noticed by you. I planned on telling you, I just didn't think the time was right. I post covers, and some of my own songs I wrote. Most of my own songs are about my past, or what I want my future to be like. I wrote 3 or 4 today on my childhood, one of my time with you right now, and one of how I want my future to be like. When I feel sad, I look at my comments my subscribers say on my videos, and it lifts my spirits. What's best was today, when I logged in and saw that Louis had liked my videos, simply because he thought my voice was good, not because y'all asked him to, and just that made my day." I explain, sitting down halfway through. We then proceeded to watch every single one of videos. Mum and dad were in tears by the end, not aware of my singing capabilities. "Can you sing a live concert for us?" Zayn and Louis asked with puppy eyes. "Fine, but you have to buy me Nandos after." I said, explaining my conditions. "That's why I love her!" Niall exclaimed, making me blush. He said he loved me!

I then sang I Knew You Were Trouble, All Too Well, Autumn Leaves, Half a Heart, and Story of My Life, the ones that were requested. After I sang the one about my time with mum and dad, then two about my past. They all applauded and we went to Nandos, all hand in hand and happy, but also starving. I wasn't that hungry, considering I was starved as a child, and got used to it.

When we got there, I ordered the kids peri peri chicken with mac and cheese. I was a sucker when it came to macaroni and cheese. I had so much fun, and laughed so hard at dinner. It was hilarious and helped me forget about recent events, and I just lived in the moment, loving every minute of it. I then ordered a caramel sundae for dessert. It was delicious, the vanilla ice cream and hot caramel was perfect. Not to mention that they also put whipped cream and a cherry, and I mean, who doesn't absolutely love whipped cream? It tasted wonderful, and that when we had to go. I said goodbye to the boys, and we went home. Tonight we were going to go see "Frozen" in theaters. I loved Disney movies, I enjoy them now, since I couldn't at the age of six. I was pulled into the movie from the very beginning, crying at the end because it was so sweet, and the end meant it was over. Aw. But it was the best movie ever.

I decided to spend the night in mum and dad's bed, because it makes me feel safe and warm. I was complaining in the car about being so lonely at night when Dad pulled over. "Wait why did we stop?" I ask, and dad just shakes his head. They hop out of the car, so I follow. We stood in front of a pet store. I gave them a questioning look, and they told me to pick out a puppy. They thought it would help with the loneliness. I walked in, looking at all the puppies, when I stopped at a certain one. It was a chocolate lab and yorkie mix. It had the size of a puppy chocolate lab, and when I asked the lady the part that was yorkie, she said that the puppy would be that size its whole life. I decided this puppy was the one and we purchased her. I named her Lily, because as soon as we got outside, she tried to eat a lily flower. I was amazed at how adorable she was, and went to sleep content with her in my arms, chasing away the nightmares.