Chapter 30

*Jade's POV*

 I heard my mom scream, but it was all a blur. All I was thinking was, my dad is here, my dad has a gun, and he will hurt anyone to get to me. I needed to get out of here, put these innocent people out of danger. "WE NEED TO GO. IT IS MY DAD. I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE BUILDING SO HE WILL NOT HURT ANYONE THIS TIME." I screamed to mum and dad. They looked at me, scared. "C'mon, I need to make it noticeable that I'm leaving." I said again. They finally seemed to process this, so we rushed backstage. "I need to go by myself, let him get me, that way he gets what he wants. Have the police surround EVERYWHERE, so he can't escape with me. Or if that takes too long, give me the chip, and you can track me." I said. "you can't go alone..." mum said, practically crying. "It's the only way to get all the innocent people at this concert out of danger." I said again. "We can have Jim follow her, but from a distance. He will have a cell phone on him, and he can call for help if he. needs it," Dad says. "Okay, but only if Jim goes." Mum agreed. "Okay, lets go." I said, giving each of my parents a hug. "Love you." I said. "Love you to the moon and back," they said, giving me another big hug.

-1 hour later-

"It was nice of you to meet me here sweet cheeks. And alone too. Nobody to save you now." My father said, making my blood turn cold. "Now come along, your mother is tired of cooking." He said. He then grabbed me by the hair, dragging me out of the arena.  The plan was for Jim to be behind us, and some other guards right outside the door. I saw a shadow moving beside me, and knew what was about to happen. I heard a thud, a the grip on my hair loosened, so I knew they had him on the ground. I looked down to see Jim on top of my father. Jim was beating him up, so he couldn't run. We had called the police, hoping to get him in jail at least for a year or two. It would be hard, considering there wasn't any proof it was him, or that he had kidnapped me. Other than my own words that is. He had also already been in jail for those years of my childhood but we could still try. After all, this was our last show in the US, then off to Canada.

I heard sirens, causing me to look up. Police rushed to us, quickly handcuffing my father. Another came over to me, "Are you hurt miss?" he asked, looking concerned. Well, I guess when I'm sitting on the floor, eyes red from crying, I didn't look okay. I nodded though, not wanting to go to the hospital. I then saw mum running towards me, and stood up, running to meet her. She wrapped me in her arms, it looked like she had been crying too, "I was so worried. Don't ever do that again. I won't let you, I won't let you." she said. "C'mon guys, lets go to the hotel. We have a hearing with the police tomorrow before we leave." Dad said. He then scooped me up, kissing my forehead.

We got in the limo, and went towards the hotel. "Go to sleep, I'll carry you in," dad whispered to me. I then let the beautifulness of dreaming overcome me, as I slowly drifted to sleep.

AN: Soooooooo, there is some excitement for you! Don't worry, there will be a little romance soon, I have a little idea in mind. Almost at 500 reads! Thank you guys so so much and have a very nice night/day!