Chapter 39

Jade's POV

2 Months Later

"Hi, are you Jade Sheeran?" this little girl asked me. She looked to be about five, with pigtails and a skirt. "Yes I am sweetie!" I reply back. "May I please get a picture?" she said in that cute little voice, looking up at me. "Sure honey, where is your mom?" I asked, thinking her mum could get a picture of us. She then led me over to her mum, and I asked if she could get a picture of us. We got it on both her phone and mine. "Now what is your name hun?" I asked, crouching down to her height. "My name is Emma Rose." She replied, looking down shyly. "Well, that is one of the most beautiful names I've ever heard." I say, looking at her. "People make fun of me, because it is too long." She said quietly. "Well, when they say that, you just say back to them 'You are saying that because you are jealous' okay? Because that name is absolutely beautiful, and no one should ever think it isn't okay? Haters are going to hate, just don't let it bring you down, because you are a pretty, pretty girl, with an amazing name, so don't ever think it isn't true kay? Stay strong little Emma Rose."

After one last one hug, I walk back to Jason. Right now we were on a date at the zoo. I had needed to get out of the house for a little while, because no matter how thankful I am for mum right now, all she has been doing is yelling at dad and I, so I needed to get out.

"Let's go to the monkeys!" I yell, grabbing Jason's hand and sprinting to the monkey exhibit. We watch as the chimpanzees swing from branch to branch. I was jealous of their freedom, even though they were in a cage, they seemed so happy. They had a family, they had a home, they had food, they never have problems. I know my life could be perfect, but its really not. Their is more hate on Twitter than ever, not to mention that the nightmares are getting worse, now that I'm getting closer to my family. Its never me anymore getting hurt. Its them. And that is the scariest part to me. That I could be putting mum, dad, or baby Abigail into danger. I don't want them to get hurt because of me. I can't let that happen, and I won't. I'd rather sacrifice myself then have them hurt my family. I'm already broken, we don't need anymore pieces to pick up, from anyone.

"Jade. Jade, JAADDEEE!" I heard being yelled at me. "Huh?" I snapped out of my thoughts, looking at Jason. "Your phone is ringing..." he said. That when I finally heard my ringtone. I answered quickly, making sure to check the caller ID. It was dad. "Jade, honey, meet us at the hospital. Your mum is in labor." He rushed out. He sounded out of breath, and worried. "Okay Dad, we will be right there. We can call a cab." I say, smiling. My little sister is about to be born! "Okay, love you honey." Dad said, hanging up. "C'mon Jason! We gotta gooooooo!" I grab his hand and skip to the exit.

"Thanks for the ride Jim!" I say as we get into the van. "Your dad had called, saying that you were here and I should pick ya up, so now off to the hospital." He said. "Okay!"

Since it was a 30 minute drive to the hospital, I layer my head on Jason's arm, just thinking. Would I be a good big sister? What if Abs hates me? What if Grant (father) gets her? What is something happens to her because of me? I sat there and worried, just thinking of what if's.

"Hey you are going to be a great big sister, don't you worry your pretty little heart." Jason whispers, as if he read my thoughts. He knew me so well.

We then pulled up to the hospital, and I knew, that I was about to become a big sister.

 AN: Thank you guys so much, I can't thank you enough. I can't believe this book has gotten 1.2k+ reads, its truly amazing. Love you, xx