Chapter 25

*Jade's POV*

I went and got on my YouTube. "First we have to make one for you, because you have an amazing voice." I told her. We would make her an account, then sing a duet, that would then be posted on my account. She would then gain followers because of her voice, not because of some shoutout.

We decided to sing "The Best Day" and "Half a Heart". They were such great songs and we both loved them. As soon as I got her account set up (@thebeautfulsinger), we turned the camera on. We both had masks on, her borrowing one of mine she would then keep, and I introduced us. "Hi this is the beautiful jewel and the beautiful singer and we are going to sing "The Best Day" by Taylor Swift. We decided on this song because we both love it to bits, but we also have had the best day today ourselves so here we go!" I said.

"I'm five years old
It's getting cold
I've got my big coat on

I hear your laugh
And look up smiling at you
I run and run..."

We then continued singing the song, me occasionally  stopping so she could have a solo, her doing the same. Other times we would just harmonize or sing together. We got quite a few views and she got tons of new subscribers. After we posted "Half a Heart" she really was gaining people. She really does have an amazing voice, and deserves every single subscriber, watcher, and liker she gets. I was so excited for her and we just sat there screaming.

After we were done on YouTube,  we watched Speak Now World Tour, because it was an amazing movie. I loved watching mum behind the scenes of her concerts. How young she was, when her dream was coming true. I loved seeing the costumes, the guests, the throwback songs, the covers. I loved everything, everything I would get to experience in the next few months, the next few years with them on tour. It would be amazing, a breathtaking night every day. It would be my dream come true. The movie also gave me a little bit of an insight of what we will be doing for the next few months. We sat there and had ice cream sundaes, just talking. I felt like I could talk to her about anything, but I still haven't told her about my past. I think I'm going to do it tonight. After all she has a right to know what my constant nightmares are about...

"Hey can I tell you something?" I asked seriously. I guess she saw my face because she looked a little worried. "Sure! What about?" she asked. "Well you know how I'm adopted? Well its about my past. And don't think any different of me okay? Don't feel sorry." I told her. She slowly nodded her head and that's when I started.

By the time I was done she was practically crying in my arms. She felt so bad for me, even though the only time I feel unsafe is when I get a threat or nightmares. She said she was going to try to make my life perfect, make this whole tour be perfect for me, because I apparently deserved it for being so strong. We then went to bed, well, after watching about 40 billion eopisondes of "Say Yes to the Dress", eating chocolate chip cookies, poptarts, nutella, and soda. But you know, close enough.

AN: Sorry for the short chapter! I didn't want ti start the tour in this chapter. I am saving that for the next one! ENJOY:)