Rule 38

Authors Note- We didn't get 100 votes... 98 was sooooo close. I said I'd update on my birthday though, so here it goes.

McGee P.O.V.

Gibbs got there surprisingly quick, and gave me a ride to the twins. I ran up to the ambulance, and looked at my beautiful children. One of them was in a blue blanket, and the other one was in a pink one.

" Gibbs, say hello to Timothy McGee Jr. and Kelly McGee.", I said with a smile on my face. I swear Gibbs almost cried when I said Kelly. "McGee... you better get looked at too." Gibbs said with concern.

"Boss, I'm fine. Or at least I will be once we find Abby." , I tell him. He seems to understand.

"Well Rule 38, your case... Your lead.", he says. Well I'll just leave the twins at the hospital for now. If he ditched the car, how is he getting around now? I look around the car, and see drag marks that lead into the woods. "Boss! Over here!", I yell. I run, and follow the drag marks. The drag marks lead to a cabin. I walk up to the door, and wait for Gibbs. Gibbs hands me a gun, and he goes first. There's a dead man on the couch, probably the owner. I can hear noises coming from the bedroom, and hear Abby screaming.

"Shut up or I'll kill you! I've been waiting for this, and you're not going to ruin it for me.", he says. You can hear his pants unzip, and that's when Gibbs and I move in. "Put your hands up! Step away from her!", I tell him. He doesn't listen... but point to something around Abby's neck. It's a bomb...