All Clear!

Tony P.O.V.

" Ziva.... Don't leave me. I don't think I can go on without you here with me. Your my whole world, my everything. I don't care if we lose the baby... I just want you. ", I manage to get a couple words out before I break down in tears. I grab Ziva's hand, but a doctor helps me up.

"You have to let go of her hand if we are going to save them. We are going to save the baby now, and then try to bring Ziva back. We have to work quickly... How far along was she?", a very nice lady asks.

"Ummmm.... 5 1/2 months, I think.", I tell her. She gives me a nod, and goes back to help Ziva and our baby. I look over, and can see the woman cut into Ziva's abdomen. Yuck! I can't even watch this type of stuff when Ducky does it to dead people. Moments later, I hear a faint cry and see a small baby covered in blood. The doctor looks over at me, and says," Congratulations Mr. Dinozzo! It's a GIRL!" She washes the baby off, and wraps her in a pink blanket.

"We have to send her for testing... I would advise you to go with her." she states. I follow her commands, and go with my daughter. Before I leave I blow Ziva kisses, and tell her " I love you." As the doors close I can hear the doctor yell, "All Clear!"