Lucky DUCK

Ducky P.O.V.

"Mr. Palmer!", "Jimmy! No!" I hear as Jimmy falls to the floor. He grabs onto his shoulder and clutches it tightly. Abby rushes over to him and holds his head in her lap. I bend down and take a look at the wound, and realize that I can fix it.

"And that's only your first warning... ", the man says as he ends the call with Jethro.

I turn my face away from the man, and get to work on Palmers wound. I tell Abby to run downstairs and get me a needle, and a washcloth. It seems the bullet went straight through, and just missed the bone. Mr. Palmer is one lucky DUCK. (Haha see what I did there)

Abby hurries back quickly, and I have McGee hold the washcloth to the wound. Palmer starts to scream, as he can't take much pain. He's always been a big baby, and for him this must be the worst pain he's ever felt.

"Put a sock in it, Jimmy!", I yell, as I try to finish stitching up his wound. I finish quickly and bandage up the wound tightly.

We all lean Jimmy up against the wall, and he thanks me . He doesn't look to good, and I know that he will only be fine for a couple of days.

The man smiles and watches the babies sleeping, and I feel a sudden urge to kill the man. It's very violent for me... but I really don't like this man. He reminds me of Ari, confident, loyal, and he knows exactly what to say at just the right times.

I'm living my bête noire all over again.