Alarm Clocks

Tony P.O.V.

"WAAAAAA! WAAAA!", Tali cries at the same time every morning; she's like an alarm clock.
Ziva rolls over and says, " It's your turn..." I turn over kiss her on the head and go see what Tali needs.

"What's wrong baby girl? Are you hungry? Do you need a diaper change?" I say in a baby voice. It turns out she needed a diaper change. As soon as I'm done, boss calls and tells us it's time to come into work.

I wake Ziva and tell her to shower first, and I'll feed Tali. Ziva takes a quick shower and then we switch. I take my shower while Ziva dresses Tali for the day. We are ready to go, but the babysitter is late.

"Where is she?", I ask, clearly getting impatient.

"Tony, be patient. It's early.", Ziva reassures me. About 5 minutes later, there's a knock at our door. I open it, but it's not our babysitter.

McGee P.O.V.

I got a call from Gibbs and woke Abby up and we got around. Kelly and TJ were still asleep, and we didn't want to wake them. We called my sister, to see if she could babysit today, because the last babysitter thought Abby was weird for having slept in a coffin before. Abby didn't take it too well. She says yes and she's there right away. We get into the car and head to work.