Your Turn

Palmer P.O.V.

My shoulder hurts like he**! Doctor Mallard did his best, but I wish he had some pain killers. I'm still leaned up against the wall, and Doctor Mallard is next to me. I let out a sigh, and close my eyes. I don't really mean to, but I doze off quickly.

Gibbs P.O.V.

"3.....2....1!" We break through the door of McGee and Abby's house and clear the first floor in seconds. We go up the stairs, and I'm the first one to get to the nursery. I open the door, and I'm knocked to the ground. I was hit in the head by the butt of his gun. I'm temporarily dazed, and he seizes his chance.

"Looks like it's your turn." he says. He raises his gun to shoot me, and... I hear Leon say, "No, it's your turn." The man looks up and Leon shoots him square in the forehead. BANG!!

Vance shoots him in the head, and rushes in to help everyone. The team carries Jimmy out and into the ambulance. McGee and Abby grab their twins, and hug them tightly.

"I love you,Abby." McGee says and they have a family group hug. I miss my family more than anything, but this is my new family.

I pick up the other baby, and she grabs onto my thumb. We have to SAVE Ziva now,too. Let's get started on a plan.