Memory Loss

Ziva P.O.V.

"T-Tony...", I stutter through my dry, cracked lips. He looks over at me, and tears start to come down his cheeks. Big, huge tears.... It's like a waterfall is going down his cheeks. Why is he crying? Why am I in the hospital?? Where's Ari?

Tony comes over and hugs me, and I push him off. Why would he hug me? He barely knows me. I have to get out of here.... I jump up and notice a pain in my stomach. I lay back down, and feel my stomach. There's 10 stitches. What happened to me??

I look over and see Tony staring at me. "What?!? Why are you looking at me? Why are you even here? Where's Ari??", I ask grumpily.

"Ziva. What year is it?", Tony asks.

"Duh, it's 2004.", I answer his stupid question,getting annoyed.

Tony eyes fill with tears again, and he calls for a doctor. A man walks in holding a clipboard, and checks over all my wounds. What happened to me? Where'd all of these wounds come from?

"Doc, she's lost part of her memory... She thinks it's 2004.", Tony whispers to the doctor trying to make sure I don't hear him," She doesn't even know she has a daughter, or that her brother is dead. "

They finish their conversation silently, and I think about what I just heard. I have a DAUGHTER... Who's the father?? Where is my baby?

"Try to get her to remember.", the doctor says as Tony re-enters the room. Tony goes to the side of the hospital bed, and sits down.

"Now Ziva.... I'm going to try to help you remember everything that's happened in your life since 2004. It's 2014 now. You were near a bomb when it exploded, and the explosion caused you to have some severe memory loss.", Tony said slowly.

10 years! I've forgotten 10 years! Man, this is going to be a long night.